Few caramels type flavors that doesnt force rebuild coils/wick every two days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I use 1% flavoring and find my sense of taste gets more sensitive. At that low level I never tire of a flavor. I replace the coil no more than every 2-3 weeks, may be every 150-200 ml. I like to clean and rewick about twice a week for the sake of vapor texture. Sweetners, higher percents, higher coil temps gunk things up faster.

• Agree
Reactions: DaveP

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
Hi, which caramel of these doesnt force to rebuild coils/wicks every two days?
- FW caramel candy, FW butterschotch ripple, fw salted caramel, FA caramel, and tfa caramel original?
Hi, I use FA caramel a lot and no mix I have used it with in the coils I use last less than 7 to 14 days using Cap super sweet at 3 drops per 30ml. I use a variety of coils/tanks, standard single strand wire, double strand, or mesh. I use it at 3%.

Reactions: Letitia

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I use 1% flavoring and find my sense of taste gets more sensitive. At that low level I never tire of a flavor. I replace the coil no more than every 2-3 weeks, may be every 150-200 ml. I like to clean and rewick about twice a week for the sake of vapor texture. Sweetners, higher percents, higher coil temps gunk things up faster.

Same here. I mix up a few flavored juices when I DIY my large batch of unflavored. If I want a hint of flavor I just add a squirt of flavored, then fill the rest of my tank with unflavored. It's surprising how sensitive your taste buds are when your main juice is unflavored. You can control how much flavor you want at any given time.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Hi, which caramel of these doesnt force to rebuild coils/wicks every two days?
- FW caramel candy, FW butterschotch ripple, fw salted caramel, FA caramel, and tfa caramel original?
FW salted is the biggest offender on your list, but also one of the best. FA caramel is probably the cleanest to use. FW butterscotch ripple isn't bad either.

• Informative
Reactions: IDJoel

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Quoted wrong post, still a good idea for the OP to try though.
FA caramel is very good at 1%. Cap super sweet even at .25% will test your wicks. Try FA caramel 1% + FW butterscotch ripple 2% and taste in 10 days. Skip the cap ss until you've tasted the tester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread