Not open for further replies.

rkayw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Hi All,

I've been playing with some new flavors that I got from Fairies Finest. One being their Cream Cheese.

I've played with it for a week or so now, and so far pretty happy with it.
It's not a strong flavor IMO and I'm not crazy about it on it's own, but it brings something good to the table as a blender.

Anyone have any experience with it? Your impression, how used etc?

TIA :)

Last edited:

rkayw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
This is what I have mixed with FF Cream Cheese so far.

Sweet desert vapes, but not too sweet. Yummy.

Warning...a lot of different flavors used to make my flavor base (no method to my madness, I just kept adding drops of this or that to get a nice tasting juice that I liked).
They are keepers, I can add my nic now. :D

ETA: my drops are 25 = 1ml

Huckleberry Pie
FF Cream Cheese 10 drops
Heavy Cream 5 drops
Lemon 1 drop
Huckleberry 2 drops
Pecan 1 drop
Vanilla Butternut 2 drops
Pie Crust 1 drop
Butter 2 drops
Sweet Cream 2 drops
FF Sweet Dough 1 drop
EM (to taste)

@ 20%

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brown Sugar Cheese Pie
Graham Cracker 2 drops
Butter 2 drops
Pie Crust 1 drop
FF Cream Cheese 10 drops
Brown Sugar 10 drops
Sweet Cream 2 drops
Vanilla Butternut 2 drops
Almond 1 drop
EM (to taste)

@ 20%

This one is my fav of the two recipes.
Sweet creamy pie filling on inhale, buttery pie crust on exhale. With a hint of Caramel sauce drizzled on top. YUM!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Off to try more concoctions with this FF Cream Cheese...

ohhh and FF Sweet Dough is pretty nice flavoring too. I likey!
2 more mixes coming with FF Sweet Dough (another thread).

Last edited:

Prettycat191

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Plano, TX
Goodness woman! Think you have enough ingredients in there? Lol.

If your drops are 25 = 1ml, wouldn't those mixtures be more than 20% or 3ml?

If you put the entire 27 drops in the first one for a 3 ml batch then it would be 36% flavor, the 30 drops in the second one would be 40% for a 3ml batch. For 20% flavoring of the first one you'd need a 5 1/2 ml batch, and for the second you'd need a 6ml batch.

Now I'm getting too technical lol, this is with the assumption that you use all of the flavoring. To get 20% in a 3 ml batch you'd need 15 drops or .6ml for 20%.

rkayw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I make a flavor base, and draw out of that. I used 20% of the flavor base. (0.6ml)

I like my flavors strong, but I generally try not to use more then 20% flavoring.

When I said just enough to use @ 20%, I meant there wasn't enough flavor base left for another 3ml bottle @ 20%. Almost but not quite.

ETA: I edited my original post to say @ 20%.

Last edited:

rkayw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Yes, it can get confusing. lol.

Of course each person should flavor at whatever % suits their taste buds.

I used 20%, so I listed it. Some like to know that info.

And yes, I think I used more then enough ingredients in them. lol.
I just kept playing with them until I got the overall flavor I liked. It tastes yummy now. ;)

I am always open to suggestions and teaching advise though....still a newb at DIY. But having fun experimenting.

rkayw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Me either, not patient. But lately I mix, then get busy and don't think about it. Before I know it, it's taste time.

Some flavors at less than 20% are fine with me. Not all, but some.

I waste a lot playing but WTH...it's fun. And occasionally I get juice I actually like from playing mad lab scienteest. lol.

It's all good. There's plenty more flavoring where these came from.

Last edited:

rkayw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ahh, lol. I don't have that problem. Would be better at times if I did. :lol: I have imposed a spending limit on myself though, until after the Holidays. I have enough DIY flavors to last til then. Still have many I have not touched other to open and smell them. I went overboard ordering a little while back. :oops: Can't say I regret it though. I'm having a blast experimenting, and like some of the juices I have made.

When you get a chance without being murdered (lol), try some flavors from Fairies Finest. Pretty good stuff so far.
I'm liking the cream cheese and sweet dough. And their molasses. I still have their Ginger to try yet. Marionberry is good too. That's all I have from FF.

Last edited:

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
I really like FF flavors too. I think their fruit flavors are the best and most authentic I've tried. The only problem is that they fade faster than I expected and I had to keep adding more flavoring the longer it sat. I would suggest not buying more than you can use within a few months especially the fruits. I don't know if the other flavors fade like the fruits do.

I'm on a buying freeze too and then what do I do...order from Get Suckered. A little irony to that huh? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread