Fifteen dollar eGo starter kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectraClyde

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Chicagoland
iVape his this kit with one 650 battery, charger, and two ce4 cartomizers. Add some juice and maybe an extra battery and you're vaping! Or just get two kits and have a charger for home, and one for your car. For what I paid for my first ego-C starter kit, I could have got five of these. This is the cheapest I've seen for a starter kit, but if you know of a cheaper kit from an American supplier, post a link.

eGo Express Kit - Matte Black | Express kits | Starter Kits | iVAPE

Clyde

mostlyclassics

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
At that price, I'm not so sure it's real eGo. Especially since the battery and charger are labeled "Kiwi." And I'm not so sure those are real Stardusts.

But still, for the price (basically about two disposables), as long as it works for a little while, it would give newbies a better idea of what vaping is all about than the cigalikes do.

ElectraClyde

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Chicagoland
At that price, I'm not so sure it's real eGo. Especially since the battery and charger are labeled "Kiwi." And I'm not so sure those are real Stardusts.

But still, for the price (basically about two disposables), as long as it works for a little while, it would give newbies a better idea of what vaping is all about than the cigalikes do.

Yup, I agree. Certainly knock offs, but if they work, does it really matter? This is a cheap way to find out if vaping is for you, and if you like it, you'll probably move up to better equipment anyway.

Clyde

Karen N Daytona

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2012
Daytona Beach, Florida
I have a bunch of knockoffs that I purchased, I have never had a problem. In the beginning, I knew I wanted to try different things, so, I bought cheap kits like this. I have used them, I dropped them , I drip with them, and yes; filled my tanks on them. No problems. I have them over three months so they might be an excellent way to go for a new vapor. I did not buy this brand but, they are probably just as good. As for the stardust (CE4's) I bought 7 from China-Buye for $12.92, they worked very well and lasted around 4 weeks with cleaning once per week. I also got some for free with a kit and those did not last as long.

Santa

Verified Member
Dec 5, 2012
Mid-Coast Maine
Last edited:

ElectraClyde

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Chicagoland
I bought that kit recently and the ego and charger work good, I wasn't impressed with the clearomizers, I use mostly VG so got horrible dry hits. They also sell another kit with ego adapter (Lea Express Kit - Barbara Red | Express kits | Starter Kits | iVAPE). This one was mentioned in a recent thread (Vape - Bauway CE4 650mAh Starter Kit)

I saw that kit too, but didn't realize it it had the adaptor, or a pass-through battery.........both are things I don't have yet. And I want EVERYTHING! I guess I'll be placing an order this afternoon. I'm not sure if I should thank you, or curse you for pointing this out.........

Clyde

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
At that price, I'm not so sure it's real eGo. Especially since the battery and charger are labeled "Kiwi."

Well it must be ok then. :toast:

Funny how they put a kiwi logo on it. That's usually for NZ made products, and I don't know of anyone here making ecigs. Maybe they intended to sell them here.

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL

For that price, it would be worth the risk. I want an ego twist, but can't swing it right now. And this is better than the blu I have now.

ElectraClyde

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Chicagoland
Is this truly worth the $15? It looks very cheaply made.

Cheaply packaged perhaps, but cheaply made? It looks like all the other eGo knockoff stuff I own, and so far it all works just as well as the real stuff.

And good point above about this being cheaper than a couple disposables. A $9.95 Blu disposable is all it took for me to get started vaping, and that was used up and in the garbage in half a day. Any of these kits would be money well spent in comparison.

Clyde

Platemail

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2013
Vamo, Florida
Exactly! They're so cheap I could afford to buy some to give to unconverted friends!

I grabbed a couple, gonna give them to some close friends, as well as a couple bottle of a huge 150ml batch of DIY juice a fiend made for me! With any luck they'll convert or i'll be out 20 bucks. Well worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread