fill my VVV tank with vapetree juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dDubs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Buffalo, NY
After about a year and a half of good service, my vvv pyrex tank is broken and I'm waiting for my replacement to come in. He now offers slick-looking, colored, anodized aluminum caps for the pyrex tanks. I have black caps on my broken tank, so I got silver for the new one. I like all the other colors, but it won't match as all my devices are black/silver or a combination of the two..

dDubs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Buffalo, NY
Haha dropped it on the floor, which is carpet. No big deal, right? Wrong. Bounced off the floor, hit metal leg of my office chair and cracked all over. It was still in one piece, and I admittedly used it still, but the carto flooded so I set it on the table. Knocked it over yesterday and it finally fell apart.

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
awesome :) I'm thinking of getting one of them for my Vamo V2... Which would you recommend that will look nice on top of teh Vamo?

The pyrex and jumbo polypropylene tanks are 1" wide, they're a few mm larger than the Vamo but not too bad. The skinny polypro tanks are less than the width of a Vamo... the aesthetics are up to you. With the sidefill screw, the skinnier tanks might be a better choice. It mostly depends if you pocket your Vamo or not.

jac1766

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
The 6th circle
No-worries... even the cheapies from Ray are safe. IMG_20130916_221258.jpg

Here's an economy with black gaskets, silver screw and one of his Ming-style drip-tis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread