Finally.. A report on E-cig that is correctly done!

Was this a news worthy post?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yawppy

Aug 16, 2010
Rhode Island
Just read this on examiner.com, watched the Youtube video, and really liked the fact that finally the reporter showed that the e-cig is not just a nicotine delivery system, it is not blatantly pointed out, but a quick video that vaguely shows that the e cig can use 0 mg nicotine or a cutomized amounts, unlike many other media reports I have seen that say that all e cigs vape nicotine, so really wish they would focu on this aspect when doing thee reports..

But that is not the only reason I like this vid, I like the way the reporter pulls a 20/20 "what would you do?" experiment at a NY Starbucks, so just figured I would post it, see what ya'll think.

I have vaped for the last 4 weeks, (well last week, have a cold, and vaping irritates my throat, and activated a mean hacking cough, so am analoging till that pases, or can find a juice to ceae this irratation), and have had no issues vaping in public, even at where I work, which is a private school k-12, a chef, vaping in a kitchen, not a word, so it amazes me, and so here's the link, Examiner.com, and vape on!

Pav

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
Detroit Rock City
The text of this is just a blog. And not much of one at that.

The video is from this story originally in the Toronto Sun over a year ago.

Is this cigarette really safe? - thestar.com

Typical misinformation in the article. This critique is especially bad.

For those who want to quit, safe and proven methods, such as the patch, gum and inhaler, are already on the market, says Lawrance.

Yeah safe, and proven not to work. That's just a flat out lie imo.

What's good about the video is it shows very clearly a package with "zero nicotine" on it. And puts a final exclamation saying something like "electronic cigarettes can't be worse than this" and shows a stinky .... filled ashtray. Nice visual.

Last edited:
Get back off the analog...the hack is your lungs purging the cigarette gunk out of our lungs. Drink more fluids when vaping as PG does have a drying effect and you should drink more and your throat irritation will be reduced or reduce the amount of nicotine you are vaping. Cigarette smoking will not 'cure' any of your symptoms:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread