The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Finally escaped from TW!!!!!!

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by coho72, May 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. coho72

coho72 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2010
    Boston
    After being tipped upside down and treated like a muppett by TW , I have finally got away! It was like being in a bad relationship no matter how bad it got , I always ended up staying. LOL. The point of this post is not to attack TW but give props to Chris at Freedomsmokes. He is just unbelievable , calling to make sure you have everything you need including info , crazy fast order process and ship , and last but not least great juice at a great price! I have tried quite a few different companies and some of them were quite good but none of them stand out like MFS. I am not affiliated with them in any way just extremely happy just like everyone else that has dealt with them. Here's to ya Chris!:toast:

2. coho72

coho72 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2010
    Boston
    A quick fix on my typo , it is MYFREEDOMSMOKES.com

3. mistinthewoods

mistinthewoods Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2010
    Brooklyn, MI
    Chris IS the best! He's my juice guy. Will be as long as he's in the biz. Good call.

4. mistinthewoods

mistinthewoods Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2010
    Brooklyn, MI
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.