Status
Not open for further replies.

dgm76513

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Belton, TX
And my last...

It doesn't look like it's going to be breaking any time soon. Like many before me have said, it is very well built. Before making this decision, I let all the other reviewers and customers do all the leg work, and the Provari has proven its mettle.

With so many Provari owners out there, I feel like chanting:

This is my Provari. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My Provari is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
My Provari, without me, is useless. Without my Provari, I am useless.

Now, I just have to wait till the ZAP comes back in stock to place my order, and hope that I get to it in time. In the meantime, I have a dual-anodized pyrex DCT from LiquidXpress, and, to see what all the fuss is about, I went and got a ViVi Nova.

The dual-anodizing on Rob's tanks are quite unique. The colors kind of melt into each other in a random pattern. All in all I'm a happy camper.

Now if only the wife would stop hounding me to sell my Empire. :glare:

ETA: DO NOT post in this thread with the intentions of even HINTING that this item is for sale. If it was, you would see it on the Classifieds forum. I had a thread go south on me like that once before and I would appreciate due diligence from the posters to ensure that doesn't happen again. Thanks :D

Last edited:

Beretta

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2013
Mars
And my last...

NOOOOooooo.... You'll buy another one once you realize you can't be without a Provari. What if you have to send it in for repair, it gets lost or stolen? What if the aliens are collecting Provaris for their own use? You have to get a second one my friend.

I'm already looking at a full size Provari w/extension cap, just 3 days after reeving my black satin mini!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
The detective with the bird on his shoulder is, quite likely, correct. There must be more than one (with all due respect to the movie, Highlander).

Beretta:8452211 said:
And my last...

NOOOOooooo.... You'll buy another one once you realize you can't be without a Provari. What if you have to send it in for repair, it gets lost or stolen? What if the aliens are collecting Provaris for their own use? You have to get a second one my friend.

I'm already looking at a full size Provari w/extension cap, just 3 days after reeving my black satin mini!

in4mati0n11

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2012
Tampa
This is my Provari. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My Provari is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
My Provari, without me, is useless. Without my Provari, I am useless.

LMAO!!!!!!! Now I want to watch full metal jacket!!

Welcome to the world of quality and reliability, btw... :toast:

dgm76513

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Belton, TX
What if the aliens are collecting Provaris for their own use?

Hey guys, that new Provari I just bought is missing...

aliens-meme.jpg

LOL! Just kidding. Although there have been some sightings in the area, and the cows are looking a bit paranoid lately.

dgm76513

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Belton, TX
One of us...One of us...One of us!!!

Awesome purchase, mine is still only 2 weeks old. I'll probably have to buy another one because "the wife" is always borrowing it.

I'm a big fan of redundancy, given the inherent nature of all things to have a margin of error. And as much as I would like to have another; I'm afraid that is a red light for the time being from the "better half". It is both fortunate and unfortunate that she does not smoke, or vape. It is fortunate that she understands my addiction, but she won't let me go too far with it. That's a good thing, I suppose, as I tend to go all-out on many things from the get-go.

dgm76513

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Belton, TX
LMAO!!!!!!! Now I want to watch full metal jacket!!

Welcome to the world of quality and reliability, btw... :toast:

Thanks! But I'm no stranger to quality and reliability. I'm an aircraft mechanic. I eat, breathe, drink, and (four-letter word that rhymes with spit) the stuff!

I'll let the data speak for its reliability, but I can say from the moment I laid hands on this device, I knew it was well-built. :cool:

mcgatson

Nov 21, 2012
Taylors, SC
One of us...One of us...One of us!!!

Awesome purchase, mine is still only 2 weeks old. I'll probably have to buy another one because "the wife" is always borrowing it.
Haha my wife's new blue Provari just came in yesterday. I was gonna wait awhile to get her one but after 3 weeks of her sneaking mine I caved in lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread