Finally got my order!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiMeZ

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Stroudsburg, PA
I ordered some root bear float and vanilla coke juice which is lovely but what I was really waiting for was my KD8 to 510 atty adapter. I LOVE IT 510 atty rocks, I don't think I will be using cartomizers anymore they always burn on me and don't last long enough. Now im just waiting for my VP1 to come in the mail and I'll be in heaven. Gotta order some high voltage juice now ^_^

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
I am soooooo happy about this it is not funny!
I have been waiting to try a few 510 cart mods and now I will.. I put this adapter on the manual and I am more than pleased..
blank carts+Drew's HV juice + 510 adapter+ auto or manual battery= PURE BLISS!!!!! the Kr808 batteries dont last near as long and with the HV juice this thing is kickin it! WOWZERS I am loving it!
BUT WAIT.. It gets BETTER.. Do you happen to have a kr808 passthrough?? Now were talking.. YUM I am one happy camper tonight!!!!!!!!!!! :D ahhh and with the new HV vanilla caramel.. man it doesnt get better than this.. yeah it does.. just dripped some cafemocha on top..lol Drew AWESOME stuff!!!!!! :wub:

DiMeZ

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Stroudsburg, PA
Yes I do have a passthrough :) I am loving this adapter and my cartomizer days are surely numbered now. I will still keep some in supply for those on the run moments when I may not have carts ready or I know I wont have time to drip where I am. The manual battys are so perfect with it. I find the autos and the pass through you gotta give that one strong primer tug to activate the batt through the adapter and 510 atty + cart but then she pulls great. And can you say THROAT HIT with the passthrough even with 0 nic juice. WOW! Love it.

Oh im also using the PTB mod in my 510 & 901 carts. What a world of a difference from the standard polyfill.

Last edited:

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
hittman-I have the vanilla caramel and it is good, but I can't tell you off the top of my head about the caramel. I'll vape some later and get back to ya!
DiMeZ-if you want a stronger root beer, get the black cow, soooo yummy!

To you both: as Drew always says, taste is subjective-alot of people like the peanutbutter cup, it's good, but I expected it to taste like a Reeses and I don't taste peanutbutter. Also, the plain tobacco used to taste like celery to me, now it just tastes like tobacco. :) If you like coffee get the Cafe Mocha Tobacco.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Thanks alpha! I may get a sampler on my next order. I keep hearing everyone rave about the cafe mocha. I will definitely get a sampler next time. I know you are right about taste being subjective. No matter which one of Drew's liquids that I try, they all produce great vapor and I have not tried one of his flavors that I actually do not like enough to not finish a sampler. I like menthol and tobacco flavors the best but I am still looking for something with a really strong throat hit. When I get cravings, it is the TH that is the only thing that satisfies me. Right now, when I get a strong craving, I have a tobacco 24mg and menthol 36mg mix that I take five or six hits off of and then I am fine. I like the flavor of alot of the HV liquids but don't feel like the 12mg strength does the trick for me. The last time I looked, some of the flavors were not available in 24mg. Maybe some of it is psychological or maybe I just need to try to get myself down to the 12mg level. I have only been able to get off of the analogs after coming up with the mix that I mentioned before.

Flotsam

Jul 6, 2009
    Alaska
    Hitt, I'm getting a nice throat hit from the HV Cafe Mocha Tobacco, but it might not be as strong as you'd like. I'm sure that what I'm getting is the tobacco flavoring in it. I'm heading in the other direction, down from 36mg to 12mg since June, and I'm going to have to start cutting soon to stay on track to my 0nic goal. You could, if you need more nicotine than the 12mg, try adding a small amount of the 60mg liquid that Drew sells. You wouldn't have to add much of that to increase the strength, so it would hardly affect the flavor. I'm looking for straight tobacco flavoring to add to my liquid as I mix the nicotine down. ~ Susan ~

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Thanks for the advice Flotsam. I am going to get the Xhaler as soon as it is released and am hoping that this will help me cut my nicotine level as I have heard from others that it is easier to cut back when running at five or six volts.I like most of the flavors in the high voltage liquids that I have tried but just don't feel like I get my fix. I am just curious as to how you cut back from 36 to 12mg. Did you do it just a little at a time or was it in big jumps?

Flotsam

Jul 6, 2009
    Alaska
    Hitt - The jump from 36mg to 24 was the biggest. We were both up to two packs a day, and 36 was the strongest juice we could find, at the time. In retrospect, it might have been a little too high, but it might also have been why we were able to stop smoking as soon as we started vaping. 36 was ....-kicking. 24 seemed comfortable. From there, we dropped to 18, then 12, with a little cross-over at each stop. For instance, right now, we're using almost as much 9mg as 12. Once we use up the 12, or find a way to cut it without loosing too much taste and satisfaction, I'll be introducing the 6 mg. I have a good stock of VG and PG, some nicotine, and some ideas. And the HV flavors are a great basis for these experiments. It hasn't been as uncomfortable as I thought it would be. In fact, sometimes the hardest part has been figuring out how much of what will give me the strength we need.

Don't have any mods, but we use 510 passthroughs at our desks. They're supposed to run at 5V, and they definitely kick up both the hit and the flavor.

Sorry for being so long-winded - you can tell, I'm committed to making this work for us. And I'm a loud-mouthed evangelist for PVs. Every smoker should at least try them.

Flotsam

Jul 6, 2009
    Alaska
    I don't care if I quit vaping or not. I tried to quit smoking AGAIN in April when the tax drove our per pack cost here in Paradise to $7.25. Not only did I fail, I ended up smoking two packs a day. Hopeless. So we tried vaping to save money. It's a long story, but a some bad 801 batteries brought me face to face with the power of the nicotine addiction. Once I break the addiction, I'll have a vaping habit. That's not only something I enjoy, it's something I can control. ;-)

Flotsam

Jul 6, 2009
    Alaska
    It's hard for me to judge, since I always seem to have my 510 handy. Unless it needs filling, I'm not conscious of picking it up, most of the time. But I sat through 'Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince' the other night, without even thinking about bringing my 'pacifier' out of my pocket. I can't remember sitting through a movie without wishing I could light up, when I was still smoking.

One thing I have noticed, I vape the most in the same two situations where I smoked the most - at my desk and in the car.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread