Finally got my RDA. What's the best......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Which rda do you have?
Some need to have the cap removed, some need the drip tip removed and some will take drops thru the drip tip.
IMO: with the cap off, count the drops you use. Take the cap off for the first day or so to get used to where the liquid goes and what the balance is for the "hit" you want.
Over-saturated will boil and cook your juice, better to use a few fewer drops more frequently.
After the honeymoon, try to drip thru the mouthpiece or remove the MP and drip directly.
I despise glass droppers and much prefer a needle tip (plastic or metal).
Honestly, the best way to drip is to SQUONK.

Cheers
I

NicotineRush

Linux Mint/Mate
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2008
Living 'Off Grid'
Which RDA do you have?
I despise glass droppers and much prefer a needle tip (plastic or metal).

Cheers
I
Goon clone.(just for testing new diy juices)
By 'needle tip' do you mean a syringe?

goon02.jpg

Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
If you've ever used those needle nose bottles you'll find they are horrible. When I first started making juice I got a bunch of them really cheap. I've given them all away. When I would give someone some juice they got one. In my opinion the unicorn style bottles are the best. I really like the 60ml Chubby Gorilla bottles the best.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
If you've ever used those needle nose bottles you'll find they are horrible. When I first started making juice I got a bunch of them really cheap. I've given them all away. When I would give someone some juice they got one. In my opinion the unicorn style bottles are the best. I really like the 60ml Chubby Gorilla bottles the best.
I really like the 60ml LDPE CB's.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
My Chubby's aren't stiff. Did you order LDPE Chubby bottles? Nice and squishy. Only thing you have to keep in mind is that LDPE bottles breath. Do not use them to store your nic or juices you won't get to for a few months. I store in glass and put in CB when using.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
My Chubby's aren't stiff. Did you order LDPE Chubby bottles? Nice and squishy. Only thing you have to keep in mind is that LDPE bottles breath. Do not use them to store your nic or juices you won't get to for a few months. I store in glass and put in CB when using.
When a chubby is stiff it's called a stiffy.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread