Finally got myself a GGTS + UFSv2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackoboy82

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
Wrexham, UK
After wanting a gg for almost a year now I've managed to get myself 1 with a ufsv2. I put off getting one because of cost. I've been using a riva/tornado tank combo for about 10 months and went onto a mega dual coil cartomizer about 2 months ago. These things are cheap and worked for me. But after splitting with the girlfriend in the summer I decided i needed a treat to cheer myself up. So I took the plunge and got a ggts + ufsv2.

Well what can I say..............

The build quality of them is excellent. They ooze class! It's made me a happy man again :)
I had a bit of trouble using the ufsv2 first time but after that it's been flawless. I also found it was easier imo to make it work with a xl dual coil carto, but will revisit atties again when i've finished what's currently in the tank.

The only thing i need to get used to is that with the weather being colder the steel is cold when unused. Maybe changing the drip tip from metal to plastic may help with that? I do have one but i like the look of it with the metal one.

All GG products come with an advanced user warning, so for anyone new to vaping I'd recommend waiting a while before getting one.............besides the cost, it's understanding how things work. But once you're comfortable vaping then this is definitely the next step.

To finish I'd like to thank Imeo for making these quality products. You're a genius who inspires us all to be better in ourselves.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Well said Jacko! Welcome to our little GG Family. We trust you'll enjoy it here as much as the GG's themselves. There's a wealth of knowledge and help to be had here as needed. :)

And I must agree on the mouthpiece - The classic steel is so elegant it looks like the obvious extension of the rest of the UFS. I must also admit though that I like the feel of the delrin over the metal when it's time for extended hard core vaping. I tend to clamp down on the piece and enamel (teeth) tend to give way before metal does! :laugh:

I'm not above using the delrin and putting a metal piece back on when it is resting simply because it looks so good with the metal piece in place. ;)

Last edited:

jackoboy82

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
Wrexham, UK
you're welcome Imeo.

As for info Major, I've this forum to thank for my smooth transition to the GG. I've read most posts and info on here. I only failed with the ufs first time because i never used any vaseline.

I will in time become more active on here. Just been on a downer for a while. But now I'm feeling better and ready to interact a bit more again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread