Status
Not open for further replies.

cba191

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Salt Lake City
Well, I was able to get the batteries charged on my new Provape, filled a cart, and got to use it. I have to say it is really cool. I tried some pina colada mist and it tastes like pina colada. It is definitely different from smoking, but I like it.
I have a question regarding the vapor. I know it is primarily water, but does it leave any residues when vaped indoors?
I think I'll load up a cart with chai next, and see how that is.

cba191

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Salt Lake City
I've heard it can leave a film on glass and stuff (or on everything?) I haven't noticed but some people who cape in their car alot say the notice a film.

Whose Chai? I have only tried madvapes.

It's the Void Mist Chai. It's pretty good. I think. I don't really have a whole lot to compare it to.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
I know it is primarily water, but does it leave any residues when vaped indoors?

With little or no air movement, there might a slight residue on some surfaces. But I found that in my SUV that it is nearly non-existent, and very easy to remove. Definitely not like 'bakky residue!

Wingapo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2011
Taos, NM
Chai's good stuff. It's a spicy tea with loads of cardamon flavor. Whether it's in a beverage or in a PV it's one of the most magical and relaxing flavors on earth. About the residue issue keep on vaping that Provari like a fiend and tell us what you find out, will ya? We'll be doing the same on our ends too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread