Finally! I can't wait to get my GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
I got money at last (better 5 days late than never hehehe) so naturally the first thing I did was go to order a GG with atomiser, batteries, charger and atomiser :D None in stock luckily Smokejuice knew I was after one and kindly put one aside for me along with my already ordered gold end caps yayyyy! Now all I have to do is pay him through paypal when he replies to my email and the GG is mine!!!

I also ordered 5 spare atomisers from totallywicked for £20 along with State expresss which I hope is like 555! I have plenty of Janty liquid ready to try in GG!

Oooooh I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
I ordered mine first thing this morning and watched them all sell out in one day. It's unbelievable! People are buying them just as fast as Imeo can make them...and I know its not because they're breaking down. :D

One minute they are there - and then poof - they're gone.

Glad you got yours :)

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
I am glad I bought the 510 adapter right in time before they vanished too, phew :p. Can't wait for the postman tomorrow.

Wise move Fred. I got the 510 adapter with the GG when I ordered.

I'm not really an 801 atty fan, but now I'd like to try it and dagnabbit the 801 adapter is out of stock.

Judge Mental

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
FL
Just got notice that mine shipped - with the 510 adapter.
8.gif

I'm glad I got my order in before the made rush.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
He hasn't replied yet I wonder where he is!!

My old friend tribal!!!!!!. If you are talking about me, I am really very buzy to satisfy all the people.

I came here abd I saw 100 pages in 100 threads8-o8-o8-o8-o8-o. I am off home 1/2 day and the forum is double in pages:thumb::thumb:

I thank all of you very much my good friends for the support and the help you give me.

A special thanks to mamu who tries for me the last 3-4 days as exactly the other girls have already done and keep doing.

All the guys as Iken Tim vince kos, nos and many many others who are in my side from the start.

Its not a goodbye letter (it looks like this xa xa ) buit I felt the need to say all these thingg.

Well today there will be a game. I dont say anything Tim will open it. Stay to watch and play;-);-);-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread