Finally I may have settled down....

Status
Not open for further replies.

driving-pete

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Cleveland,TN
...to something that works for me.
The E-go, with the Boge LR Carto, using the condom fill method.

Great vape production, lasts hours without filling ,good taste and no mess.

For about 8 bucks for a 5 pack from LiteCig, I can't go wrong.
Oh yea...After 2 and a half months of vaping, I just figured out how to do the condom fill..What took me so long?:facepalm:

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
I started with an M-401 (for 2 days), then a 901, then a box mod (home made), then a Chuck, then more home made 3.7-6V mods, then a Riva, then a 5V GLV 2, then a variable volt Buzz.
I like experimenting with different attys and cartos with different resistances at different voltages.
As long as they keep coming out with new and improved devices I'll never settle down. This is fun!

alisab

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
WI
Sounds like me - but I am also into different flavor juices - from the tobacco family. I just love it all!

I started with an M-401 (for 2 days), then a 901, then a box mod (home made), then a Chuck, then more home made 3.7-6V mods, then a Riva, then a 5V GLV 2, then a variable volt Buzz.
I like experimenting with different attys and cartos with different resistances at different voltages.
As long as they keep coming out with new and improved devices I'll never settle down. This is fun!

slyfox

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2010
WV
Me too! I have spent a fortune, but I hope I'm done. I carry with me to work and back a Sabor Touch VV that I WON! a silver bullet, the batteries last forever at 3.7 and a riva 1300. I use the Boge Cartos from litcig as well now. Thanks Sis! and I have debridged an lr atty for the Riva to drip with. Boge 510 lr for the SB and Boge 510D at 5.5volt on the ST. I make my own juice now that I LOVE. I'm pretty set! FINALLY!

Last edited:

Skyway

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
NC - USA
www.bsvoboda.com
I have been experimenting with a lot of things lately myself but I do not see myself settling down. Not hurting on the money to play so it is ok. I have been recently playing around with building my own mods so it is pretty cheap. I was fine with my prodigy and felt I needed to carve my hobbyist side of me. I used to be into fixing electronics when i was younger and was a good solderer. Picked up a box mod and it has been going from there. The juice is one thing I do not like to change. I am pretty much strickly a tonic karma scotch user from Puresmoker. I find other juices do not agree with me, chapped lips and tingly tongue, not sure why. I have even been trying to make my own but I have not been happy with the results.

driving-pete

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Cleveland,TN
...to something that works for me.
The E-go, with the Boge LR Carto, using the condom fill method.

Great vape production, lasts hours without filling ,good taste and no mess.

For about 8 bucks for a 5 pack from LiteCig, I can't go wrong.
Oh yea...After 2 and a half months of vaping, I just figured out how to do the condom fill..What took me so long?:facepalm:

Ok..Nevermind..Now I'm an Ego-T fan.:facepalm::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread