Status
Not open for further replies.

donesmokin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2011
NE Oregon
I've been lurking for about 8 months. I joined up when I saw JamesW's mods. I want one! Five PV's (one was a Prodigy V3.1) were stolen from my saddlebag a week ago so I'm looking to replace some equipment. I've got three MV 5 volts and a passthrough still. I smoked for 38 years and don't think I ever would have quit if not for e-cigs.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Welcome to ecf.....bummer about the stolen pv's......but isn't if fun to get new ones? Not familiar with JamesW's mod,,,,could you provide a link?
congrats on making the switch to ecigs.......life savers is what they are....
I always lub a success story.........
keep us updated, let us know how it goes.
:)

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Sorry about your stuff!!

JamesW mods
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...oltage-evercool-quality-look-great-price.html

You might also want to look at Old Goat's and Silent Soldier's. I know Old Goat has a juice feeder box at a reasonable price.

I love those clear colored boxes. I have a blue one with a bright blue light. And a black stealthier one. The clear colored plastic is more brittle, more likely to crack if drop, buy looks really nice.

donesmokin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2011
NE Oregon
Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome. Sugar and spice, dormouse provided a link in her reply. dormouse, I saw you had a couple of JamesW's mods. I want a black 3AA with display. I saw a picture of one on an image shack link. It's the size I'm use to with the MV 5 volt. Thanks for names of the other modders, I'll check them out too. I've gotta get some posts in so I can PM JamesW!?!?

donesmokin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2011
NE Oregon
About $250 worth. 030611_1152[00].jpg 030611_1151[00].jpg 060911_2343[00].jpg
I thought saddlebags were sacred. Oh well, live and learn.

Last edited:

donesmokin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2011
NE Oregon
You have to wonder what they thought they were stealing. Sorry your stuff got lifted, but now you have a reason to buy what you always wanted ... pick wisely!

Everything was in a cookie tin. Probably looked like a stash box to them. I told the cops it may look like drug paraphernailia to someone who doesn't know what it is. I really hate that the Prodigy is gone along with two 17670's and four RCR123a's for it. It was my own stupid fault I guess.

donesmokin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2011
NE Oregon
Welcome done. What a bummer to lose your stuff. What part of Oregon are you from? I'm just up one state from you. Nice bike you got there. :)

Port Townsend eh? I was there once a long time ago doing our last open water dive for scuba certification. I'm in NE Oregon, Hermiston area. I was visiting dad at the old forks home when the thiefs struck. I picked up the '06 Shadow last year. Is that your ride?

donesmokin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2011
NE Oregon
Is that a Shadow Spirit or VLX? Hard to tell from the pic.
Very sorry to hear about the theft. Can never be too careful these days. If whoever stole it things there is some nefarious use for your e-cig, they're going to definitely be disappointed.

It's an 1100 Sabre, only 1800 miles when I bought it. Sure wish I hadn't hit that deer three months later. She's got dings on her but I took the brunt of it. 12 ounces of fluid pulled off my hip but nothing broken. I rode a couple hundred miles three days later to look at an airplane, N20VM a '65 Mooney. I'm not much of a pilot but I haven't bent any thing (on the plane) yet. I'm living a childhood dream and paying the price, in more ways than one! I gotta low rent Tom Cruise-Top Gun kinda thing goin' on.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Port Townsend eh? I was there once a long time ago doing our last open water dive for scuba certification. I'm in NE Oregon, Hermiston area. I was visiting dad at the old forks home when the thiefs struck. I picked up the '06 Shadow last year. Is that your ride?

Yes, '09 Honda Rebel 250. Great place for diving here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread