Finally Mastered It !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SANJP

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
LONDON UK
I got my totally wicked juice from Pillbox today and boy its good !! but all day I have not been able to get my 901 to give the amount of vapour it did when I first got it with the pre filled catridges !!

but ive just finally after a whole day of sucking got it pluming again !!!:)

After reading loads of the rubbish blurb on e cig sites again about how 4 drops will refill a cart I was only putting about 4 small drops

I just for the hell it droped 10 in my cart until it was totally wet to look at pushed it back in the atomiser and BINGO !!

Tons of vapour and that distinct slurping sound and boy Im happy again !!

YEEEEEEHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!

:D

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Slurping/Gurgle Sound means you are on the verge of flooding the atomizer. You can get away with it for a while but it's NOT good for the atomizer.

You should fill the cartridge until the cartridge looks completely full. If you see a puddle sitting on top of the cartridge, you have filled it tooo much. If it takes 4 drops to get it there, great, if it takes 10, cool. Its all user dependent bud...

Just be careful

SANJP

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
LONDON UK
You rite about that I dread the flight but this time have it well planned ! Have my archos loaded up with tons of movies and for the first time no cravings ! will have my 901 in pocket !

Will keep it on the down low though as not sure Virgin Airlines are ready for the E smoking masses yet !

I'll get there in one piece or be in Guantanamo on Monday lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread