FINALLY!!! Responsible journalism! Pass this one around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stylemessiah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2015
Sydney, Australia
The only downside is the photo of one of the people in the article with a mass of huge long dreadlocks sitting there blowing clouds (vaping is not associated traditionally with dreadlocked folk).....not the visual message id send out there, the face vaping needs is one of ordinary people, not one of dreadlocked and self promotion.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I got a tracking number from Vaporizer Distributors on January 1st and USPS has yet to confirm it. Since others are seeing the same thing may be their China post office doesn't scan packages so I won't see anything until it's scanned on arrival in the US. When I order from Fasttech the tracking number has been confirmed within a couple of days in China.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
The only downside is the photo of one of the people in the article with a mass of huge long dreadlocks sitting there blowing clouds (vaping is not associated traditionally with dreadlocked folk).....not the visual message id send out there, the face vaping needs is one of ordinary people, not one of dreadlocked and self promotion.

Excuse me?

In this country, "dreadlocked folk" are not only ordinary people, but many are actually quite extraordinary. Let my introduce you to just a few of them.

AliceWalker.jpg
Alice Walker, Pulitzer Prize winner for The Color Purple.

120530011501-freedom-medal-06-story-top.jpg

Toni Morrison, author, Nobel Prize laureate.

Bob-Marley-Hd.jpg
Bob Marley, I hope you know who he is.

whoopi-goldberg.jpg
Whoopi Goldberg, actress, comedienne and talk show host.

stevie-wonder-songs-in-the-key-of-life-disc-2-album-cover-11210.jpeg
Stevie Wonder....

Shall I go on?

Reactions: Tagi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread