FINALLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOCDRIPS

Jul 6, 2014
MTNTOWNS, MD
Finally scored my first Billet Box, in vaping since 2009 and in the business since 2012 and I always swore I would never come off the cash to get one but after buying the Vaperz Cloud Abyss AIO, it sealed the deal for me as far as these Bridges and the flavor you get out of them as well as decent Cloud production
40a2a4cfaf33fb734ebcf42de238af96.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

DOCDRIPS

Jul 6, 2014
MTNTOWNS, MD
do you have the minimum 4 required to start your rotation?:D
I spoke to an administrator they got purged several years back I've been a member since 2012 I think I can't remember but it's all good now everything's been took care of thank you though for your input

• Love
Reactions: Opinionated

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I spoke to an administrator they got purged several years back I've been a member since 2012 I think I can't remember but it's all good now everything's been took care of thank you though for your input

Welcome back to the forum! Nice box!

Last edited:

DOCDRIPS

Jul 6, 2014
MTNTOWNS, MD
do you have the minimum 4 required to start your rotation?:D
Yeah we got it figured out all my old posts. Purged when they moved to the new servers so but I'm all good now I've got five on there I've been a member since 2012 to 2014 something like that I've been from convention to Convention from east coast to West Coast to South America to the UK so I've been blessed with the opportunity to network with a very many individuals in this industry including what's most important to me vape advocacy I live in Maryland where we have a wonderful Grassroots campaign headed up by Matt Milby in the Maryland Vape Alliance, up until this year we have had not one single Vape related Bill no taxes no flavor bands no nothing other than the national 21 year old law but this year they did get the taxes but they didn't get their flavor ban or they're huge wholesale tax they went home with their tail between their legs like they have since 2016 it's something we're very proud of here, but at the same time that gives me an opportunity to spend my free time on helping other states such as the Ohio Vape trade Association there very good group as well and of course Craig Connelly I don't know where we would be without him

• Winner
Reactions: Opinionated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread