Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
Finding 2 testers for Aegis Boost
Rules for entering:
1.Must be age 21+
2. Comment this thread with your idea for what features attract you? And why?
3. Testers would have to make a review for it and post on E-cigarette Forum
----
End date:19th Nov.2019
Pick date: 20th Nov.2019
----
The Mighty Pod mod
One mod two system design(Pod or RDTA);
IP67 waterproof/ Rust-proof / Corrosion-resistant;
AS Multi-Mode Chipset, Fast Firing with less than 0.08s;
More Power Less Weight, fires up to 40W with 1500mAh built-in battery;
Easy access top-refill Pod design and leak-proof Air Flow valve design;

s116-小图.jpg

Reactions: Nakmor Drack

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
1.Must be age 21+

Oh - Does being more then 3x's that age work . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Ease to use that product, especially one that spans all factors of "Vaping". Also, any quality product that focuses on and/or can at least be used by "MTL" Vapors. . . I AM A TOOTLE PUFFER . . . :facepalm:

Of Course - Once, I have the time to truly "Test" & "Use" the product, I see no problem leaving a review (including - IMHO- both Pro's & Con's) here on ECF . . . :thumbs:

fourmedallions

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2010
Orlando, Florida
I really like the versatility of it. I don't think I've run across another device that could work with a pod or RDTA and that would be fun to test. And it doesn't hurt one bit that it is waterproof and rustproof. I like mods that are built to last and can survive being dropped. I love writing and enjoy testing things so doing a review on it would be a lot of fun!

Irked Particle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
www.twitter.com
Versatility, durability, battery capacity, & liquid capacity are just some of the things I like about this system. These are all particularly useful for using the system away from home, especially for those who work in tough environments.

I've used a couple dozen different pod systems, so I feel like I have a good perspective on what works well with a pod system, & what doesn't.

Thanks for the chance! :)

GeorgiaGirl

Jul 29, 2019
Atlanta Area
For a start it's an Aegis so you know it's bullet proof and being IP67, hand feel it looks comfortable, liquid capacity is great, fill method looks good, battery size should last MTL all day, 1.5 fast charging, drip tip looks comfortable, air flow looks great with leak proof design which is always an issue with many pods, the pod or rdta great versatility.

Thank You Geek Vape for the chance

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
The features I like the most on the Geekvape Aegis Boost are that you can top-fill, the availability of an RBA deck, it's rugged and waterproof, adjustable airflow looks like it was done well. As far as I can tell without having one in hand to test, the only drawback I can see is a non-replaceable battery. I'd love to test it out and do a review, thanks for the chance Geekvape.

cjb313

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
Las Vegas
Built to last with IPV67 specs
I like the versatile form factor and combination of RTDA and POD system all in one.
The ultra quick .08s firing response takes away any lag and reduces ramp up time.
I like the 1500 mAh battery combined with a max output of 40w because that should last all day.

I got to be honest I’ve never been a huge POD fan but this unique unit has me intrigued!

Georgia Boy

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2019
Atlanta Georgia
1. Yes
2. Like all others Aegis's it looks good probably feels good too. Interesting airflow system, pod capacity is good size, will wait to see the system for getting the pod in and out, battery size is good for all day MTL, coil selection is good and the rdta is in my opinion something that should be available to all pod devices in future.
3. I will do

Thnx for the chance to review this new item from Geekvape

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I like the fact that it's a pod or an rdta. I have to admit with the regulatory environment such as it is in the U.S. I'm shying away from pods as a whole even though I enjoy convenience of them, simply due to the worry of being unable to attain replacements in the future so this pod has added appeal for me.

I also enjoy the airflow control as well as they choices of mesh coils, which are normally quite flavorful so I'd love to give these a shot.

But I'd say my second favorite aspect of this is the cap on top, making this mod easy to cap and just throw in my purse and go. I have another brand that has a cap, and I have to say its an endearing quality in any mod to be able to throw in a bag and go without worrying about leaks.

In the end, I'd be happy to give this an honest and comprehensive review here on this forum.. :) Its right up my alley!

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
Finding 2 testers for Aegis Boost
Rules for entering:
1.Must be age 21+
Great, qualifying,

the RBA option is my main point here, since i love pods a lot, also the fact is water and drop resistant and the option for being capable of do both, mtl and dtl on a classy packed device,

i hope you have seen the previous ones and the incoming ones! hope you still have on list for more reviews!

PD: Black black unit for me, like all my aegis lineup! thanks a lot for such amazing support.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread