hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    The main thing that draws me to the boost is the option of rdta or pod. With all the other pod devices I've tried, I'm locked into buying spare pods or coils and if they become obsolete then the device is useless. With the boost, if for some reason pods aren't available then it can still be used with the rdta. One other thing I like is that it is 40w and 1500mah where most are around 20 or less and 900mah or less. The boost could be an all day carry for some. I'm going to buy one whether I get to do a review or not.

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
    Jan 31, 2019
    The main thing that draws me to the boost is the option of rdta or pod. With all the other pod devices I've tried, I'm locked into buying spare pods or coils and if they become obsolete then the device is useless. With the boost, if for some reason pods aren't available then it can still be used with the rdta. One other thing I like is that it is 40w and 1500mah where most are around 20 or less and 900mah or less. The boost could be an all day carry for some. I'm going to buy one whether I get to do a review or not.

im quite in the hole right now, so purchasing one will be on a late future, but the fact that the pod could be used forever with its RBA head makes my hart beat like a sports car when racing!! i really wish they count me in!

most pods share a common thing, need replacement carts, heads or pods itselfs, whatever you like to say, this one comes packed with several interesting features in a almost destroy proof housing, i would love to get one for review, will do maybe my best review since im mostly mtl vaping now days!

Regards,

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    1.Must be age 21+
    Yes

2. Comment this thread with your idea for what features attract you? And why?
    I love Geekvape products for their durability and versatility.

3. Testers would have to make a review for it and post on E-cigarette Forum
    Yes, I would

Anise

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    It looks like a great little pod with all the positive features Geekvape and Aegis are known for having. Ts got a 1500 mah built in battery and it comes with a rdta option. That alone draws my attention and makes me want to get my hands on it. I'd love to test one out and write up a review.

Knygtmare

Nov 14, 2019
    As usual I'm a day late and a dollar short haha, that's okay I've been busy customizing my legend and Solo mods! Still haven't received a replacement for the solo with the broken 510 but that's okay because I know that Geek Vape still loves me! Been putting alot of time into my custom legend and Solo, since I had to leave my wife and only have my kiddos half the week I have alot of time to customize my favorite mods!! So very wish that I could have the chance to try the boost as it looks like quite the amazing little device along with the Aegis X they look fantastic!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread