The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

"fines for consumers having more than 100ml of e-liquid in their possession"

Discussion in 'Smokeless Image' started by S_Steve, Apr 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. S_Steve

S_Steve Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

2. awsum140

awsum140 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I guess I better get ready for some really serious jail time if NJ gets as stupid as NY, which isn't much of a stretch at all. Keep in mind "possession" means, generally in legal terms, having control of. Example, you and a friend are in a car and each of you have a 60ml bottle, you're both in trouble. Or, you have your accumulated bottles of liquids that you vape, or have "retired", sitting on a shelf or in the refrigerator in your house, bingo, you're busted.

One thing that is infinite, for certain, is the absolute stupidity of "well meaning" politicians. After all, it's for the children or, better yet, for our own good 'cause we're too stupid to know any better.

Off my soap box now.

3. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    That Isn't exactly true.

It starts on Page 55...

New York State Assembly | Bill Search and Legislative Information

And it is Basically saying that if a person is in Possession of more than 100ml/500ml Without Tax Receipts that they are in Possible Violation.

NOTE: Don't get me Wrong. Not trying in ANY WAY to defend this NY Draconian Madness. Only clarifying what the Article should have made clear.

• Like Like x 1
  4. awsum140

Supporting member
    I'm still up for serious jail time, I DIY...no tax stamps/receipts. NY seriously needs to get its head out of its excretory orifice.

• Like Like x 1
  5. SteveS45

SteveS45 Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    NY can't even get the Budget done and this has got to some BS because I just received a 500ML bottle in Vape Mail............

6. awsum140

Supporting member
    Check outside your windows, Steve. There's probably someone from the "liquid police" and dressed like Clouseau peeking in already.

• Like Like x 1
  7. SteveS45

SteveS45 Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    There has just been too many stories about NY Law and the only thing that could be a Real Concenr in the proposed tax on e-Liquids. Yes, I did call and say NO To the VAPE TAX!

8. badinfluence357

badinfluence357 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 17, 2012
    NYC
    These fks are going down the same road as the smoke free act that bloomberg juliani put into effect.... It

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.