Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 20, 2018
    UK
    > Finland (British)
    Did I miss the recent news about the new add-ons to the Empire?
    Are we going to Brexit and conquer the World (again)? o_O

And regarding your problem, if you're located in the southern part of FI, I recommend visiting St.Petersburg - you'll be able to find anything you need for vaping and much more - SP is worth visiting at least once anyways.
    Not sure if you might have problems at customs on your return tho, that you'll have to check.

Ben Killeen

ECF Veteran
    Dec 28, 2018
    Finland (British)
    > Finland (British)
    Did I miss the recent news about the new add-ons to the Empire?
    Are we going to Brexit and conquer the World (again)? o_O

And regarding your problem, if you're located in the southern part of FI, I recommend visiting St.Petersburg - you'll be able to find anything you need for vaping and much more - SP is worth visiting at least once anyways.
    Not sure if you might have problems at customs on your return tho, that you'll have to check.
    I’m about 5 hrs north of Helsinki, so....

And I think there is around 7 million britts living in Europe currently :thumbs:

Reactions: Eskie

B2L

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 14, 2012
    Jacksonville, FL
    Hmmmmm....

5F355B77-E294-4BB3-8D1C-DDCE1F8F08DF.jpeg

:blink:

Ben Killeen

ECF Veteran
    Dec 28, 2018
    Finland (British)
    What are you doing there? What's the mid winter temp. around your place?
    Well i was in oulu for 4.5 years which is 8 hrs north of Helsinki and it got to -42’c there.

Here in seinäjoki were I am now, it was -28’c this winter.
    Still have snow right now to

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    Well i was in oulu for 4.5 years which is 8 hrs north of Helsinki and it got to -42’c there.

Here in seinäjoki were I am now, it was -28’c this winter.
    Still have snow right now to

Then things are looking up. I mean -28c is better than -42c, right? Does e juice even wick in those temperatures? I really hope you don't have to step outside to vape in most places as that would make me return to smoking just to avoid frostbite.

• Agree
    Reactions: stols001

Ben Killeen

ECF Veteran
    Dec 28, 2018
    Finland (British)
    Then things are looking up. I mean -28c is better than -42c, right? Does e juice even wick in those temperatures? I really hope you don't have to step outside to vape in most places as that would make me return to smoking just to avoid frostbite.
    I have to go outside to vape as my partner won’t allow me to vape indoors.
    ( she smokes)

Most Finns ( read older people) hate vaping because of the laws.

Yeah my juice separates from vg and pg at below -20’c

Lalli

ECF Veteran
    Aug 16, 2018
    We Finns can't order anything vape related via mail, not even from Finland, but only buy directly from vape shops. Same with cigarettes and alcohol. But luckily I am a evil criminal mastermind :evil: so I order all my devices from China, and customs have never touched them. Don't dare to order anything expensive or nicotine if customs should get hold of them.

Ben Killeen

ECF Veteran
    Dec 28, 2018
    Finland (British)
    We Finns can't order anything vape related via mail, not even from Finland, but only buy directly from vape shops. Same with cigarettes and alcohol. But luckily I am a evil criminal mastermind :evil: so I order all my devices from China, and customs have never touched them. Don't dare to order anything expensive or nicotine if customs should get hold of them.
    I’ve not had such luck sadly

• Optimistic
    Reactions: stols001

Ben Killeen

ECF Veteran
    Dec 28, 2018
    Finland (British)
    I've heard suomi girls are pretty hot so he'll be ok.

@Ben Killeen, can you share what are you doing in FI besides vaping?
    My ex wife is the reason I came to finland (from Portugal).

Thankfully I eventually realized I was being abused and got out.

And a year later I fell in love again here, hence the moving cities.

And hot women is a subjective thing, I would say that English people in general don’t eat as healthy as Finns, but then there are alot more raging alcoholics here, so.....

It also feels like two different countries from north to south :lol:

Ben Killeen

ECF Veteran
    Dec 28, 2018
    Finland (British)
    Just Curious, They have vape shops there, right? What type of Mods or systems, juices do they sell and price comparison?
    No pre made juice, you have to make your own from flavoring and then base liquid.

Nearly all eleaf mods, most new OBS devices and tanks, a few Vandy Vape tanks, Smok tanks and cotton bacon.

Probably about 5 different squonks, 12 different mods, a couple of pods and a second hand cabinet

Ben Killeen

ECF Veteran
    Dec 28, 2018
    Finland (British)
    The vape shops are just starting to open in Finland for a couple of years, I would think there is 20-30 of them now?
    We have lot of alcoholics for a good reason, you have to drink to survive here in the cold and dark. And big part of are dna is from Russia...
    I barley drink and cycled everyday to work for an hour in -45’c for 3 years in oulu.
    So what I always say to Finns, that’s just an excuse to drown the anger :evil:

And the guy running finnvape in seinäjoki said he has been working for them for 10 years now

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread