fire n ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

longworthb

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Indianapolis
ok i got the fire n ice in a few days ago along with my hypnotic mist. ive tried hypnotic mist before and its good like always however the fire n ice all i tasted was fire no ice. i took the cap off to let it steep and stupidly knocked it over so now im out 15ml or so of it :-(. anyways my point is has anyone else got a batch of this lately that had no menthol taste at all to it?

Almond

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
It may just be your own tastes. The first time I ordered Fire n Ice, I swore up and down that it was all ice and no fire. My friend mpw isn't a vaper, but he enjoys tasting my flavors before returning to his analogs. I had told him that it was just a menthol because I personally didn't taste the cinnamon and when he tried it he told me that I gave him the wrong carto because it was definitely cinnamony. Personally, I still can't taste the cinnamon but I still enjoy the vape.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Fire n Ice is my all day vape. Sometimes it tastes more ice, sometimes more cinnamon, sometimes none of either. It's me, not the juice. I keep a bottle of Cinnabomb and some menthol drops to add when my taste varies.

I agree with this one. You could request in yours if you order again that they raise the menthol and lower the cin. You can fix the one you have if you have a straight menthol juice by just adding some of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread