Where's the Ice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xanas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
I just received my package from VaporBomb today and was pumped to try out Fire N Ice and a couple of the V Coolers. I have been a menthol smoker for a long time, so needless to say, I was really looking forward to tasting the Icy menthol mixed with these flavors. But, there was no ice to be found. :(

I started with a Grape Cooler, I got a subtle grape on the inhale, but the exhale was bland. I could taste the creamyness of the VG, but no flavor at all. I swapped batteries and even tried the PT, no luck. My 801 usually has great flavor. So I thought maybe the flavor is just weak, so I switched attys and tried the Fire n Ice. Same thing, the sweet tingly candy cinnamon at the beginning, but then nothing. I even tried it with a brand spanking new atty, no change.

I like the sweet flavor to start but the lack of any cooling Ice feels like a total let down.

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
I haven't tried your flavors but on my first order from VB all of my flavors were very weak when I tried them that first day. A week later they had all gained a much stronger great taste that I was looking for. Today I recieved another order and again all my flavors tasted very weak when I tried each of them so I know they need to steep for a week before their taste will really come through.

smilin0117

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2010
Northwood OH (NW OH)
I ordered 3 V Coolers from VB a few weeks ago. They actually forgot to make mine Coolers. They were just the regular flavors. Of course VB corrected the issue as soon as I let me know. My corrected flavors came and I could smell and taste the ice right away...mine didnt need to steep at all.

I will tell you this...the fire n ice should not need steeping--at least it didnt for me. That is one excellent juice right out of the mailbox.

Maybe give VB a shout out and see what they have to say--they will let you know what flavors need steeping and what ones dont.

I will also note that I dont vape 100% vg. Mine are all mixed at 50/50 so that may make a difference.

GOOD LUCK.

xanas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
I'm going to let them sit a couple more days and see how it goes, if after that there is still no Ice in them I'll contact VaporBomb. I'd think that the menthol would be a strong enough flavor it would be readily noticeable even without letting them steep.

As for the amount of VG, I don't vape 100% VG either. I'm used to pure PG, however I've been switching to an 80/20 mixture for the creamy softer texture to the vapor.

Thanks for all your feedback!

btngchck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Gibraltar, MI
Wow.......haven't ever had a a bad juice from VB. They are the vendor of choice for me. I've tried many different juices and have built up a good stash for PIF. There are some of VB's juices that I just don't like but then again my personal taste comes into play, not the strength of the flavor. Guess I'm just to dang picky as I have only found a few flavors that I can honestly vape at all and they are all VB's.

I would definitely contact Harry. He is a stand-up guy and will not let you go disappointed. Not from personal experience, but from everything I've seen here.

xanas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Well, I used the contact form on their website explaining what I did above. I look forward to hearing back from them. I guess I pass the time and try the White Chocolate sample they included.

I will mention, I do have a bottle of menthol and added a drop when I dripped the Fire N Ice and it was really good, so I do see awesome potential :)

smilin0117

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2010
Northwood OH (NW OH)
VB will replace them!! Honestly they are a stand up company. I think they get so crazy busy sometimes--People make mistakes. To me a company proves how excellent they are not only when they send you stellar juice all the time, but when on the off chance they make a mistake they go above and beyond to correct it. give em a day or two--you will hear from them.

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
I just received my package from VaporBomb today and was pumped to try out Fire N Ice and a couple of the V Coolers. I have been a menthol smoker for a long time, so needless to say, I was really looking forward to tasting the Icy menthol mixed with these flavors. But, there was no ice to be found. :(

I started with a Grape Cooler, I got a subtle grape on the inhale, but the exhale was bland. I could taste the creamyness of the VG, but no flavor at all. I swapped batteries and even tried the PT, no luck. My 801 usually has great flavor. So I thought maybe the flavor is just weak, so I switched attys and tried the Fire n Ice. Same thing, the sweet tingly candy cinnamon at the beginning, but then nothing. I even tried it with a brand spanking new atty, no change.

I like the sweet flavor to start but the lack of any cooling Ice feels like a total let down.

Xanas, I have seen your problem aqnd we are remixing your order and shipping to you priority mail. We want all of our customer to be completely satisfied.

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
yall are an awesome company. by the way, Fire & Ice is incredible. I've already vaped my 3rd bottle in less than 5 weeks! I had yall ship a bottle to my sister in Hawaii and she ABSOLUTELY LOVES IT. Says she will not vape any other flavor!

Xanas, I have seen your problem aqnd we are remixing your order and shipping to you priority mail. We want all of our customer to be completely satisfied.

yall are an awesome company. by the way, Fire & Ice is incredible. I've already vaped my 3rd bottle in less than 5 weeks! I had yall ship a bottle to my sister in Hawaii and she ABSOLUTELY LOVES IT. Says she will not vape any other flavor!

I'm gonna have to send her an autographed bottle of it

proudlion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2010
Winter Haven, FL
Totally blown away here with my first ever, way too tiny, bottle of Mutt's Fire 'n Ice ............

Mutt this has Got to be the best flavor Ever!

I like it so much I've ordered an eGo USB PT battery so I can experience it at 5v. What ever it is that you do to create this amazingly magical elixir - "keep on keepin on" :vapor:

Last edited:

xanas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
I just got my package from VaporBomb, and opened it up. I used a fresh atty and dripped about 4 drops, and I'm happy to say I found the Ice. I started with the Grape Cooler (wanted to avoid cinnamon mouth right off the bat) and I get a nice strong grape taste and the cooling at the back of the throat. This is what I was sooo looking forward to and Harry and the folks at Vb are the bomb! I will definitely be ordering again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread