First airplane usage: Success

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrell6888

ECF Veteran
So I totally just vaped on a plane. I was all ninja and no one noticed...I've learned it's best to not tell anyone, and not let anyone know. But no questions at security, no angry passengers, nothing. I was a little worried they would take the niquid in my carry-on. They took my water and my cranberry juice (a whole liter and I'd only taken one drink...wtf) but didn't even notice any of my vaquipmemt (just made that up). And now I have a 2 hour layover in Texas.

Papagoatee

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2008
  • Deleted by M & M
  • Reason: Language
I vaped on plane and in airport from lax to philippines & back.
Stuart glanced at me when i blew out and didn't smell smoke so didn't say a word.

As they do not smell smoke or see flame or red tip they generally wouldn't say nothing.

Couple passengers were curious about it. And Told them Im trying this to help on my cravings from smokes. They liked the idea & were very glad that it did not have that dank odor.

if I had a mod & Nice fruity or cake type flavor they would probably notice instantly & be more curious.
or get hungry... Since some of the flavors make me crave that food or gum.

Do I hear future airline sales coming? lol
Start selling gum and vape juicy fruit or spearmint... HAHA..
or other flavors of course.

mikes

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 23, 2009
NH
www.mikeusa.com
I vaped in the bathroom of the plane on the way to Florida from NH.

On the way home I vaped at my seat.

Rattled the ecig in my mouth like a pen and then took some hits and blew it down towards the floor.

Worked fine until the airplane started turning to land and the sun started shining in the window.

Then all you could see was this cloud of vapor rising up from the floor and me waving my hands madly to try and disperse it!8-o

Last edited:
To the OP- WElcome to the convienience of vaping while traveling!

Seeing as I work on commercial jetliners as a cabin crew member, I dont know what I did before I had my beloved ego on those dreaded 14 hr International Flights... Seeing that I have clocked well over 1 million flight miles, I can assure you I get passengers on an increasingly regular basis that I see vaping inflight.

I love it! Not to mention, not having a planefull of 420 Nic fitting travelers makes my job much much easier! :)

Safe Travels,
RIAFlight25

Garrell6888

ECF Veteran
I just used the standard 510. Covered the light with my finger, held the vapor in and nothing came out when I exhaled. I had a few plumes accidentally escape but no one gave me the look or asked questions. I had it assembeled when I out it in the bin at the metal detector, no one said anything there either. I put my V2 in the checked bag since it looks like a detonator or some new age type of grenade. They really should sell these things in airports, but also I'm a bit worried about making these public in flights, due to the anti vaping propaganda. They could potentially be banned from airlines. I'd feel better just keeping it our little secret for now.

VictorySpeedway

ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Northern New Jersey, USA
I was at the Chevy dealer today, waiting for an oil change, tire rotation, checkup. I got into a conversation with my salesman in the showroom and, unconsciously, took a puff on my 510. The salesman was very interested; "Is that one of those electronic cigarettes?" "Yup. I forgot I was indoors, sorry." "You're not smoking, so I have no problem with that. I think it's great; you're exhaling... nothing!"

I'm vaping more and more in places where smoking is prohibited. I don't make a show of it, and it's gone mostly unnoticed.

An airplane will be a big challenge.

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
Used my SD from RIC to JFK to San Diego on Monday. Heading back friday night. I was asked about the SD and my XHaler by the TSA agents when I went through security. No problem once I explained them. Offered to demonstrate and was told no need. I stealth vaped in my seat on all my flights. The bathroom was to cramped and nasty to do it in there. Also in JFK, I found an "alone" place to vape. It was great until a bunch of people decided to charge their phones at the same spot I was at. Simply, if you don't want to exhale visible vapor... just inhale, count to 10 and exhale. Nothing will be visible. The guy next to me asked what that was, I told him it was an inhaler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread