Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
This post is purely for informational purposes in order to clarify where our liquid is made.
ECOpure is the first and only eliquid to be manufactured in the UK.
It has also been tested in the UK by a respected University laboratory including NMR spectrometry, which is now being considered an essential requirement.
Anyone who claims that ECOpure is made in China, or not made in the UK is risking quite a lot and risking it unnecessarily.
We have proven ourselves to be a forward thinking company and have expanded into a worldwide supplier in a very short time. There is absolutely no logical reason for us to claim ECOpure is UK made if it wasn't, then we would risk potential legal action. We do not need to lie, our liquid IS the purest available in terms of ingredients and is undeniably MADE IN THE UK.
I appreciate that other suppliers might feel we have stolen their thunder by launching our new Krystal and ECOmix liquids this week at prices that are as low as possible, but it is business and a competitive business at that.
The people benefiting are the customers and I don't hear then complaining about lower prices, but I have seen Krystal and ECOmix being ordered in large quantities.
If anyone wishes to claim that our ECOpure is made in China then please put it in writing to us, we will take it under consideration.
Thanks.
John.

mmosaad

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2009
Egypt
This post is purely for informational purposes in order to clarify where our liquid is made.
ECOpure is the first and only eliquid to be manufactured in the UK.
It has also been tested in the UK by a respected University laboratory including NMR spectrometry, which is now being considered an essential requirement.
Anyone who claims that ECOpure is made in China, or not made in the UK is risking quite a lot and risking it unnecessarily.
We have proven ourselves to be a forward thinking company and have expanded into a worldwide supplier in a very short time. There is absolutely no logical reason for us to claim ECOpure is UK made if it wasn't, then we would risk potential legal action. We do not need to lie, our liquid IS the purest available in terms of ingredients and is undeniably MADE IN THE UK.
I appreciate that other suppliers might feel we have stolen their thunder by launching our new Krystal and ECOmix liquids this week at prices that are as low as possible, but it is business and a competitive business at that.
The people benefiting are the customers and I don't hear then complaining about lower prices, but I have seen Krystal and ECOmix being ordered in large quantities.
If anyone wishes to claim that our ECOpure is made in China then please put it in writing to us, we will take it under consideration.
Thanks.
John.
You are right John, for me, i ordered big amount already cause i trust your quality as per my purchasing history from you.
I ordered also ECOMix (even before asking :) ) and i need to know if it has no flavor at all or if it has your smooth flavor?

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
You are right John, for me, i ordered big amount already cause i trust your quality as per my purchasing history from you.
I ordered also ECOMix (even before asking :) ) and i need to know if it has no flavor at all or if it has your smooth flavor?

Hi Mo, there is no flavour so it is ready to mix. We will begin shipping on Tuesday - it should have been last Thursday/Friday but the head chemist was unavailable for a few days and he has to test every batch that is made.
It's going to be another busy week!!!
John.

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
Was just made aware of you and your company early this morning..am very happy to find you and your product, I have been scouring every place I know for a good reliable source of 36mg/mlVG unflavored, so will be sending along an order...500ml seems an awful lot but would only last me about a year for mixing! Extremely good price, even with VAT and shipping.
Thank so much for the chance! The research and tests that you have done should bring a bit of confidence to users, un-marked un-tested sources are causing problems to the few of us that cannot use PG, and some that have had bad experience with some questionalble VG liquid. Knowledge of ingredient purity and safety is incredibly important.
[edit]Order made! Thanks

Last edited:

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
Was just made aware of you and your company early this morning..am very happy to find you and your product, I have been scouring every place I know for a good reliable source of 36mg/mlVG unflavored, so will be sending along an order...500ml seems an awful lot but would only last me about a year for mixing! Extremely good price, even with VAT and shipping.
Thank so much for the chance! The research and tests that you have done should bring a bit of confidence to users, un-marked un-tested sources are causing problems to the few of us that cannot use PG, and some that have had bad experience with some questionalble VG liquid. Knowledge of ingredient purity and safety is incredibly important.
[edit]Order made! Thanks

The good news is that it will soon be available in the US through recommended suppliers.
When we advertise 36mg it means just that, 3.6% nicotine guaranteed.
ECOpure VG uses the minimum ingredients of the highest purity.
We do not add chemicals that are known respiratory irritants in order to increase the throat hit.
Our lab tests are conducted by a highly respected University with one of the reasons being that
many private testing companies do not have the high-tech NMR Spectometry equipment and they have to
contract testing out or rely on less cutting edge methods.
Although some private companies are UKAS (United Kingdom Accredition Service) approved,
their lab analysis might not carry that guarantee and will have a letter 'N'
against each result that is not UKAS accredited.
Finally, for now, VAT does not apply to any customers who are not in the EU
so the prices look even better!! Enjoy.
John.

yoshimi

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2009
Costa Rica
Just a note to anyone who was as excited by this thread as I was, I placed my order on Sunday, anticipating shipment Tuesday as said on this thread, was then emailed to say it would be wednesday, and have now been informed that the product hasn't been shipped until today, potentially leaving me without liquid for much of the weekend :(

It's all well and good to say that you are the first to get this to market, but if you are going to make a claim of this size, it is best to make sure that you can actually get the product to your customers when you claim. As it is I think I will be paying the slightly higher price in future to ensure that I have my liquid when I need it :(

yoshimi

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2009
Costa Rica
I just wanted to confirm that my decision to choose this product has not resulted in a delivery this week, leaving me in a very difficult position for the weekend. While I like to support UK manufactured products wherever possible, I won't support companies that are unable to deliver within reasonable expectations.

The extra cost of other e-liquids is well worth it compared to deliveries being so late as to become inconvenient.

yoshimi

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2009
Costa Rica
I thought TotallyWicked was producing a juice in UK as well... maybe I am wrong. Of course, its quite a bit more expensive stuff...

TW are coming out with one, it will be stronger and doesn't work out that much more expensive. I worked it out that for the level I cut it down to a and the amount I use it will work out to £1 to £2 more expensive per month.

After the service I have had this week I would happily pay the extra (ordered from intellicig & TW at the same time on Sunday. TW was with me Tuesday, Intelli order still hasn't arrived)

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
TW are coming out with one, it will be stronger and doesn't work out that much more expensive. I worked it out that for the level I cut it down to a and the amount I use it will work out to £1 to £2 more expensive per month.

After the service I have had this week I would happily pay the extra (ordered from intellicig & TW at the same time on Sunday. TW was with me Tuesday, Intelli order still hasn't arrived)

Normally your order would have been processed and shipped within 2 days and our website does say to allow 3 business days for processing. Unfortunately our chemist was unavailable to test the batch of Krystal and even though we were confident that it was good to go we will not release any liquid until we are sure it is right. We did begin shipping on Tuesday afternoon but had almost 200 orders by then to catch up on. Krystal is proving incredibly popular, it's UK made, purer than Chinese, VG based, lacking unnecessary chemicals, 25% cheaper than TW and on sale now. We apologise for any delay but one day overdue in posting does not seem excessive.
Your order was posted on Thursday, one day overdue, and usually it would arrive next day by First Class post.
If you also ordered from TW and that order arrived on Tuesday how will you be without at the weekend?
Best wishes.
John.

yoshimi

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2009
Costa Rica
It wasn't liquid I had ordered from TW, because I ordered the liquid from you instead when I saw that you already had a UK produced product. To be honnest what really upset me was that your email didn't say "sorry there has been a delay we will try to get all orders out by wednesday" it said they would be posted "no later than wednesday" On the basis that royal mail can easily take 2 days to make delivery, that meant that I was fairly confidant of having the product long before I ran out, had the email said Thursday I would have realised there was a chance of not having it until the following Monday and would have placed another order to arrive in time.

I realise you may have had a lot of orders but keeping your customers informed of delays takes very little time, and had I been made aware wednesday of the delay I would still have been able to make another order to ship wednesday, possibly even from you of another product that you weren't having delays with.

obviously as a first experience of a new company it's not been great, but it's the second experience of the sort i've had from e-cig companies in the two weeks since I placed my first order, so far not a great experience from e-cig companies all round.

deewal

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2008
In a house.
On the basis that royal mail can easily take 2 days to make delivery
@yoshimi

I would not rely on the Royal Mail to make a delivery in 2 days.
I live in the North of Scotland on the Mainland. (that's still in the UK at the moment.) I've had mail delivered next day, two days or two weeks, or not at all. I've received Mail that has been addressed to people in various parts in the UK from Cornwall to Edinburgh.
I've also ordered Liquid and Hardware from Very reputable UK Suppliers and not received my goods until a Month after i should have because something beyond their control happened and the Items where delayed in getting to them. I only found out i was going to have to wait a month because it was posted on these Forums.
I never let my stocks run lower than two months now so i don't have these problems. As of next week when the **** hits the fan in the States i'll be ordering 2 years in advance.
I understand how you feel but just thank god your not buying from Ebay which was the only place i could find to buy from a year ago. At least you Will receive your Liquid.
(unless the Royal Mail send it to someone else)

yoshimi

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2009
Costa Rica
I understand where you're coming from deewal, but I only heard of e-cigs a couple of weeks ago, and only git my first cig just over a week ago, so stocking up hasn't been an option, this liquid will last me a month at the rate I'm smoking.

Not only that, but at this point it's not because of royal mail that I haven't received it, it's because the company over promised and under delivered. I order from small suppliers and one man bands almost weekly for my other hobbies, goods are always sent within 24 hours, where they are not the seller communicates before there is an issue, so I would have known on weds that it wasn't sent out, not by getting a postal confirmation on thursday when it was too late for me to do anything else.

additionally I can think of very few instances where it has than RM more that 48 hours to get something to me, perhaps I'm just lucky and have had few issues but I find Rm to be quite reliable.

I don't see how I could have tried to stock up any earlier as I only got my cig 4 days before I placed this order, & it has been an education to me that e-cig sellers don't provide the service that is expected of small businesses in other niches.

deewal

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2008
In a house.
Hi John.
Does the Krystal and ECOmix supposed to have Flavouring added to it or is it supposed to be Vaped as it is, ie 50% Krystal and 50% ECOmix to make a 18mg mix ?
The only reason i ask is that i made a small 50/50 mix of 2ml each and it tastes like the Primer that comes on a new Atomiser. (i did'nt use a new Atomiser. I used a week old one "broken in" so to speak.

UPDATE
Sorry it does'nt taste like primer.Primer would be a lovely taste compared to this.
It actually tastes and smells like Disinfectant. It is impossible to Vape and downright scary.
It would take one hell of an amount of Flavouring to cover this smell and taste up.
Please respond.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread