Status
Not open for further replies.

MagnusEunson

Bearded Super Villain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Behind you
I usually don't provide any feedback on the ordering process but today is an exception. Just before that though... I'd like to shout-out to PKZap27 for a TON of technical data, input, and thoughts he gave me on 510 compatible tank systems. OK, onward...

I decided I wanted to give Stormy's tank a spin along w/ MAP and GP-SSR. So I meandered over to Untitled Document and found my preferred tank and ohms and *OOMPH* it's out of stock. Sad Magnus.

Wander over to a Stormy's thread, ask when they'll be back, and CloudBurst herself jumped into the fray without regard for life or limb. Breaking through the flood of ASCII to reach my plea for help! Err. Umm. Yeah, that's how I remember it. Within the timespan of two hours I asked my question, she answered by putting my item up for me, someone else ordered it, she put FOUR more up for me, I ordered it, interacted and answered my emails, processed, and packaged/shipped my order.

GREAT response and service especially for a first-time customer of a young shop on a Sunday!

This pre-review of sorts is unsolicited and came without any discounts or other strings attached. Cheers, -Magnus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread