First day analog free...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdhlpn

Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Tennessee
You may need to play around with nic strength and flavors. My first week was at 18, and wasn't quite doing it. Switched up to 24 and haven't looked back. A few months later I started getting juice at 18, which is where I am now. No rush, one step at a time.

I did get one bottle that's 24. Everything else is 18 though. I have about 20 bottles right now. I only really like about 3-4 of those though, same for hubby. My fave is the one that's 24, but I do think I am going to go down to 18 on it as well. Need to reorder cause it's getting low.

On a side note... I'm still holding on although it is getting a bit tougher. I am finding it more difficult to not smoke one though. I know it's just the lack of all the bad chemicals going in me today that is doing it though. I can do this! (maybe)

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
So far so good! LOL Don't even want one. I have found myself starting to reach for one, but there aren't any there! :blush:
I found that is the hard part. THe habits that go along side of smoking. It took me a month to stop fishing in my pocket for a lighter that wasn't there or getting up on autopilot (pv in hand) to "go out for a smoke"

L183

Jun 29, 2013
Fairborn, Ohio
Good job :D

I found that is the hard part. THe habits that go along side of smoking. It took me a month to stop fishing in my pocket for a lighter that wasn't there or getting up on autopilot (pv in hand) to "go out for a smoke"

THIS!!

I don't know how many times a day I get up without thinking about it and find myself standing in the living room with my pv in my hand going "wait... why did I get up?" :blink: *Sit back down antsy-pants.*

It is simultaneously frustrating and hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread