First Ego arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

CANCHASER

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
LAKE WALES
I placed my order from LF late thursday night. It's monday morning and I just got my ego. I love this thing, it's so cool. I have never used a 510 or an atomizer/cart. I have always used the kr808 batteries and cartomizers. I bought an adapter so I can still use my cartomizers, they just seem easier to me. The reason I am putting up a post is this: I have vaped for 6 months and gave up finding a tobacco flavor that I love and one that could get me off real cigs (yes I'm still a smoker). I opened the plain tobacco carts and put the ego together and I'm shocked. The flavor is wonderful and the absolute best tobacco I have tried to date. I liked it so much, I just placed an order, lol. I bought the plain tobacco and also ordered hotel and usa mix to try. I ordered the 5 ml bottles in both pg/vg (I like a 50/50 mix). I'm sure out of the 3 I will find my all day vape because as it stands I would be happy to vape the plain tobacco all day, it's that good. Thank you Liberty Flights for renewing my adventure in ecigs and my hopes of giving up the real smokes.

mnegrete1

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
California
When I was a smoker (not too long ago) i smoked camel filters. Now that i vape i do not even touch tobacco flavors because none of them will come close to real tobacco flavors. Keep an open mind and try some different flavors. I hate the taste of real coffee but for some reason i can vape it for hours. I really like fruitty flavors especially blueberry and try mixing some too. Trust me you will find multiple flavors you like just be open enough to try them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread