first fasttech order help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HughDaHand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2012
Swartz Creek, MI
It all depends how lucky you are really. The major hold up is usually customs.

fasttech.jpg
fasttech3.jpg

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
Did the order include any batteries, or anything with a battery? Makes a huge difference.

In general, I've been getting stuff recently from FT in about 10-15 days after it ships. No batts or liquids.

You won't see any updates on tracking until it gets to the US (and even then it depends on where it landed, NY, Chicago, etc).

Note that the Chinese New Year will start on Feb 15, and nothing happens over there for like 2 weeks.

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
I have recieved some as fast as 12 days, that is for in stock or ships next day orders. The last order I placed was on Jan.23, all in stock and no batteries just some rta's it has now been 20 days and it still says it is in China. FT started shipping through a different carrier, they have a ton of excuses like the weather on the east coast. So yea, if you want it within a week order from the states. Now with CNY I wont order anything untill the end of March

klynnn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
prattville
It's only Feb 12. I have over 40 orders from FT. I just don't understand the instant gratification people seem to have. You have been told over and over it will take awhile to get your order and yet this still seems to be a big topic. I have had orders spend more time in usps customs than in shipping. And it's Chinese New Year, everything in SE Asia shuts down for 2 weeks. You need to relax a bit and as my son says Chill out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread