first fasttech woes - svd/mvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkipelican

Feb 7, 2014
AZ
I recently ordered a SVD and igo-l from FT as an upgrade from my (now limiting) ego twist. Unfortunately, I have ran into the dreaded restocking issue with both items (seems to different info every time I check it) as well as ambiguous ticket responses. I have run into a deal where I can get the MVP with some extra goodies for around the same price and probably have it this week. My question is for somebody that wants to dive into RBAs, is it wise to just ditch the ft order and go with the mvp as I know it has the 11w max? I initially ordered from ft to allow some time to source decent batteries, charger, etc stateside - so with that money saved I could just buy a real dripper even locally. Thanks.

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
If you CAN back out of the FT....DO IT!! You'll go nuts waiting!!
Get the MVP v2 stateside IIRC, CompleteVapes has it for ~$30 SHIPPED!!:D I've had mine for several months now.....and LOVE it!!
Re: the RBA/RDA.....same thing....there are plenty of vendors offering the IGO-L/W for $10-$15....
Good luck!
Happy (vaping) Trails!

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
settling for 11 watts, when you had you eye on 15 would be settling for less. If you are one the rba trail, 11 will get you by for now, but then watt? You either buck up and upgrade adding to your collection, or settles for less. If you want something that will get you up to 20 watt capable, and American made you could try the Beast Box VV No fancyl bells or whistles but provides a great vape at 20 watts, and has 2 26500 batteries for a total of 6000 mah of charge. You can vape a .8 ohm build for a day and a half, having an consistent 20 watt vape the entire time.

Have seen the SVD, Telsa and a few other VV tube mods for cheap in the states. Lots of things to choose from. Fasttech takes time but usually deliver. Make a choice and vape with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread