Need a little advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rysjimmy1994

Oct 30, 2013
Illinois
So I've been vapeing for about 3 months now. Started with a kamry x6 and a ce4. Was fun but flavor was crap. Bought an iclear 30 and all was well again. Then i decided to get a mech. Bought a brass m16 clone from fasttech and a iGo-L clone as well. Everything was great once again. Running 1.0 ohm coils all was good in the world, but then I got the itch for a VV/VW. I bought a SVD and a protank II. I can't get this tank to not taste like crap. There is little to no vapor or flavor I have since received my nemesis and iGo-w that I wrapped to .5 ohms and I'm more then happy with that. Do you have any suggestions for me. Basically I want a good tank that I can put juice in and taste it not just little hints, I LOVE the flavor from a dripper but it's just not practical for all the time. I bought a genesis somewhere in there to but dropped it and shattered the tank before I could dial it. I love the SVD but I feel like I should have stuck with mech's

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
How many different flavors and different e-liquid vendors have you tried? It could be your juices are sub-par. You could also be getting episodes of Vapor's Tongue.

You seem to also have had a pattern of using one type of juice delivery attachment that you like for a while, and then you grow tired of it. These things are considered disposable, with some you can replace the coil heads to extend their usefulness. Sometimes a little cleaning is all that is necessary.

There's a couple of delivery devices you haven't tried yet. A cartotank and a drip atomizer. You might also consider a bottom feeding mod - a drip atomizer with the convenience of a tank.

Rysjimmy1994

Oct 30, 2013
Illinois
I did remove a wick, but it started to leak with 60vg. So it went back in. I have found the 2.4 tastes a bunch better then the 1.8. I also made my own coil but only have 30 ga and 26 ga kanthal. 5 wraps put it at an ohm and it was gross right away. I have washed it out also. I love my rda's but I'm getting tired of dripping all the time. Has anybody used cotton instead of silica on the protank?

Last edited:

BillyWJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
usa
I did remove a wick, but it started to leak with 60vg. So it went back in. I have found the 2.4 tastes a bunch better then the 1.8. I also made my own coil but only have 30 ga and 26 ga kanthal. 5 wraps put it at an ohm and it was gross right away. I have washed it out also. I love my rda's but I'm getting tired of dripping all the time. Has anybody used cotton instead of silica on the protank?

Lots of us do - join the Cotton Club, you won't regret it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread