Status
Not open for further replies.

Blix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Stabekk, Norway
Got my first tank in today, a 19mmXL clear.
I also got a couple Smok 2.0ohm cartos and 2 1.5ohm DC's.
Filled a Smok 2.0ohm carto with 30-40 drops of juice, filled the tank, and let it sit for a while.

Screwed it on the Vamo and vaped away, and boy this is good stuff!
I've used AVI White Rabbit in both Vivi Novas and T3's, but the Tank/carto combo seems way better to me, move flavor, more everything.
If this is how tanks are supposed to work, I'm not buying a clearomizer ever again... :)
Also I can crank the Vamo to 9 watt with no problem, just awesome.
I see several tanks in my future.

8423620737_97c38df9e5_b.jpg

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Got my first tank in today, a 19mmXL clear.
I also got a couple Smok 2.0ohm cartos and 2 1.5ohm DC's.
Filled a Smok 2.0ohm carto with 30-40 drops of juice, filled the tank, and let it sit for a while.

Screwed it on the Vamo and vaped away, and boy this is good stuff!
I've used AVI White Rabbit in both Vivi Novas and T3's, but the Tank/carto combo seems way better to me, move flavor, more everything.
If this is how tanks are supposed to work, I'm not buying a clearomizer ever again... :)
Also I can crank the Vamo to 9 watt with no problem, just awesome.
I see several tanks in my future.
Sounds like you are following in my path. I have 7 IBTanks, each with their own flavor. I get different colored acrylic caps and drip tips so that I can more easily tell what flavor is in which tank.

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your IBTanked. Excellent pics by the way. :thumb:

Did you get the tank accessory tool? If not, pick one up with your next order.

Did you fiddle with your Thingy? ;)

Last edited:

young gotti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
PA
i also received mine today....just a plain clear and stainless caps but it fits real nice on my wildfire which looks similar to a provari

but does anyone have any experience with the tank sliding? the first thing i noticed was it slide up and down the carto a bit....like if u've ever watched igetcha69 review on the lil mama tank.....i put a thicker drip tip but my vape purchases are mainly for the sole purpose of being able to carry it around with me, throw the pv in my pocket and be on my way, i'm just nervous of it falling off in my pocket

Blix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Stabekk, Norway
Sounds like you are following in my path. I have 7 IBTanks, each with their own flavor. I get different colored acrylic caps and drip tips so that I can more easily tell what flavor is in which tank.

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your IBTanked. Excellent pics by the way. :thumb:

Did you get the tank accessory tool? If not, pick one up with your next order.

Did you fiddle with your Thingy? ;)

I'm fiddling my Thingy right now1 :D
Haha, what a funny silly name for a tank tube. :)

No tank tool, none listed on their website, but it was easy to fill.

But yeah, there will be more of these coming. :)

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio

Blix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Stabekk, Norway

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
The refilling tool is listed as a refilling driptip in the driptip section. Really makes refilling easy.

I fiddled my thingy this afternoon. I love how perfectly it primes a carto.

How does it help prime the carto? Also will these work good on a Vision Spinner?

Blix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Stabekk, Norway
I just bought an IBtanked as well, I have a question though. You said fill up the cartos with juice, wouldn't that flood the cartos? Sorry for such noob question.

The cartomizer must be saturated with juice, or it will be ruined as soon as you fire your device.
Watch this video, made for tank noobs like us. :)

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
How does it help prime the carto? Also will these work good on a Vision Spinner?

Second question answered first: Yes they will. Be sure to order the slimmer 19mm tube and caps for a slimmer battery mod.
_____

The "Thingy" device is actually just a screw-on-top bottle container. Once you pre-fill your pre-punched cartomizer and put the drip tip/tank tool on, insert the carto halfway into the assembled tank. Fill the tank about 80% full with juice, and then twist the carto the rest of the way into the tank.

I'm not certain if the drip tip will fit inside the Thingy, but you want to be able to put the filled tank (with or without the drip tip) into the Thingy and apply the twist top. Open and close the cap and keep an eye on the hole in the carto. Each time you close the the cap, an air bubble will be released into the liquid. This indicates that the carto is being further primed with liquid. Experience will show how many times to repeat this, but I do it perhaps 3-4 times.

Remove the tank from the Thingy, and place it on your vaping device. The tank should be well-primed ready to vape.

Last edited:

Amish Ed

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2010
Lake Forest, CA
amished.wordpress.com
I'm not even pre-filling my cartos now. I fill the tank and then stick it in the Thingy. Twist the top on and off until a drop of juice comes out of the bottom hole of the carto. If for some reason the top of the carto filler is still dry I just give it a few drops around the edges.. If it floods, I gently blow the excess into napkin. Then, vape away.

rockymtnrobin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Colorado
I'm fiddling my Thingy right now1 :D
Haha, what a funny silly name for a tank tube. :)

No tank tool, none listed on their website, but it was easy to fill.

But yeah, there will be more of these coming. :)

The tank tool is in the drip tip area!! Glad you love your tank~~ I sure do love mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread