~first impressions~halo~bella vanilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbysox10

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
Chicago
Ok here are my first impressions of Halo's Bella Vanilla.

Throat Hit- The TH isn't out of this world but it is good. I got a little more throat hit from my Johnson Creek French Vanilla. I would give it a 10/10 for satisfaction and 7/10 for how hard of a throat hit it actually is.

Vapor Production- The VP is out of this world. I took a good 5 second puff and inhaled deeply and there was a lot more than I have ever seen. When i do a regular inhale its even more. 10/10 satisfaction and 10/10 for how much vapor there is. If Leaford liked the flavor(not sure if he has even tried it) He would love this juice.

Flavor- Initially I am not a huge fan of the flavor. I tastes good but the exhale is what I am not too thrilled about. Now I dripped a few drops on the atty so the flavor will fade after a while. At least it has in the past. I definitely can taste the tobacco in it and it does taste like a vanilla flavored cigar. So cigar smokers will LOVE this juice. I was never a huge cigar smoker. I Satisfaction gets a 3/10 but 10/10 for how much flavor you get with each puff. This is the perfect juice for someone who loves cigars but its not for me.

Conclusion- Halo has a nice product here. The juice tastes very clean and I can definitely tell this was made with outstanding quality control. All in all, the TH and VP is good enough for me to stick with the company if I find a flavor that I can Vape all day. I don't think the Bella will be it but I could be wrong I will find out in about 24hrs. The company itself gets a 10/10 because JB responded to my email questions in a timely manner, the free shipping was here in 3 days(ordered Mon. Night, It shipped Tueday and it was here today, Friday) The quality is very high(the liquid itself and the bottle it came in) Overall I am happy with Halo and will not hate them if I end up not liking the flavor. I will say this, right now it is at least vapeable and isn't anything that will make me throw up. THANK YOU HALO!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread