Not open for further replies.

Atari

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Charleston, WV
For Clue #4 and the full review please click here

Review/Clue #4 (If you haven't heard, Im giving away a 24mg sampler of HALO with tin, please see the Torque 56 review for details) I haven't heard a lot about Bella Valente, but the few reports I have read are from people who are really adamant about it. Im hearing tales of stoggie bliss. The juice is 24, mg and Ill be dripping this one on a joye 2.0 atomizer at 3.7v. Im loaded and ready, lets see how it vapes

Flavor, First hit. Vanilla bourbon and cigar. More vanilla than bourbon, but vanilla bourbon is the only thing Ive tasted that taste like straight vanilla extract. It taste like dried vanilla smells, very dry and woodsy. The more I vape the more I want a glass of makers mark bourbon, it reminds me of sitting with some close friends smoking Macanudo cigars and drinking bourbon. it really smells like fresh tobacco leaves I wish I could describe it better for people that have never smoked a nice aged cigar, not a cheap philly blunt or a dutch, I mean an aged, mellowed hand rolled cigar, because that is the closest thing to this vape. Its dry, its mellow, and its smooth. The flavor is so full it really hits you. The inhale is a little flavorless,just a dry tobacco taste, but as you draw it into your throat it gets stronger and really gives you that mellow aged tobacco taste with a hint of vanilla. The exhale is really full and gives you that mellow spice and a little less vanilla.I keep having to reread this as every time I pick up this vape I cant put it down.

Throat hit, Its a good hit but its more like a cigarette, so you get cigar flavor without hacking up a lung

Vapor Production, its pretty thick, but quick disipates

Aroma, the one draw back of a vape like this is the authenticity of it. Its going to smell like a cigar

Overall, Best cigar vape I have tried, hands down (vapes up) Its not often I get in the mood for a cigar, but when I do Ive got the perfect vape. Im going to have to call some buddies to try this one with some bourbon, and tell me it isnt great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread