Status
Not open for further replies.

sando7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Louisville, KY (PRP)
Tribeca, i got it, buttery Toffee Caramel Cappuccino :drool:, man this stuff is gooood, straight up by it'self...i couldn't put it down...very unique flavor especially the after-taste...definetly a winner imo, will be ordering more of this wonderfull ambrosia!

Kringles Curse, Straight-up Peppermint that's all i got, chocked half a mini Tank down and mixed it with Blueberry...taste pretty good now, yet everything is better w/blueberry.

finally got all my juice in the mail today, got enough to last a bit..:vapor:

Edit: just added a few drops of Belgian Cocoa to the Tribeca...Nirvana i say!

Last edited:

sando7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Louisville, KY (PRP)
The Tribeca has taken hold of yet another ;) also try it half n half with voodoo!

yep it got me hook line & sinker

i diddn't get no Vooodoo, the reviews scared me off, yet i diddn't think i would like the B Cocoa and i DID.

so you like the Voodo, what does it taste like to you, and by the way goooood Mornin to ya. :)

sando7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Louisville, KY (PRP)
My favorite vape is probably a toss up between casablanca and tribeca. The tribeca really is great because it doesnt need any steeping to be killer

rite on spot^^^yep i could vape it all day...rite now i have 4 G6 Mini Tanks loaded and 1 Glassomizer all full of diff goodies...yet i keep grabbing the Tribeca & B. Cocoa every other time, that taste just keeps calling me back.:vapor:

sando7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Louisville, KY (PRP)
The voodoo to me is a bit too much on it's own. There is seriously no way to describe it for me, because I can say I mostly get black currant and plum but I didn't really know what that meant until I tried it. I don't love it on it's own, but mixed with Tribeca its lovely

just might have to try a 7ml bottle on my next order.....are there any other surprises from Halo, what i mean is like the mix of tribeca & Cocoa, i cannot get over how good this mix tastes..i'm in LOVE w/it.
what other mix has that "Outstanding Flavor" that just shines?

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Did someone say Voodoo? Voodoo is my ADV until I run out. I get the sweetness of the black currant/plum at times but also a little tingle but not taste from cinnamon or ginger and then other times there is a distinct citrus note. It is very heat sensitive so as your battery drains, the flavor changes. When I change batts, I take the Voodoo tank off and vape something else for a bit and then put it back on as don't like it at full batt and the next thing I know is it is gone. There is a bacco background note in there too but unlike so many bacco juices, doesn't have that funky popcorn smell or whatever. In the bottle you smell the bright fruity notes that are almost chocolate like. If you dont care for it first try, go back to it a few times and see what you think, mainly because of the heat sensitivity.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I also never got to try the Malibu my cousin pilfered my Malibu out of the sampler I had when I gave her the choices to try when I got her started on vaping. A small sample of that is on my next order for sure

I didn't like Malibu the day my sampler arrived. Opened it up and smelled like sweet sweet coconut and nothing else. Stuck in a tank anyway and took a few puffs and said EWWWW. So my tank sat here with me staring at it for a couple days and whatever I was vaping ran dry. Was too lazy to get up and get something else so put the Malibu back on and it knocked my socks off. The sweetness was gone and was a mild coconut with pineapple and other stuff mixed in and this coolness. It has a different taste in a carto than a tank. I vape it both ways but actually prefer this one in a carto.

sando7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Louisville, KY (PRP)
I didn't like Malibu the day my sampler arrived. Opened it up and smelled like sweet sweet coconut and nothing else. Stuck in a tank anyway and took a few puffs and said EWWWW. So my tank sat here with me staring at it for a couple days and whatever I was vaping ran dry. Was too lazy to get up and get something else so put the Malibu back on and it knocked my socks off. The sweetness was gone and was a mild coconut with pineapple and other stuff mixed in and this coolness. It has a different taste in a carto than a tank. I vape it both ways but actually prefer this one in a carto.

it smelled like perfume to me i let it sit w/the cap off for a few hours and it was mighty tasty..at first i thought i woulnd't like it just cause of the smell then when i tasted it it was a diff story...i like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread