Halo-Twisted Java

Status
Not open for further replies.

amyc75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2013
Connecticut
This was my follow-up birthday vape. I received this as a sample from Halo, and quick dripped it onto my atty following the Kringle's Curse...I am surely having some good birthday mojo (despite coming down with some nasty upper respiratory virus...) The first hit was somewhat harsh to me, and I was a little worried as most of the coffee vapes I have tried have tasted like burnt popcorn. I initially got that flavor here too, but kept on with it, and after a few minutes, WOW. It is definitely an espresso-type coffee flavor, and I can appreciate a good espresso. There is definitely a complex nuttiness to it, as of yet I can't discern what type of nut, but Halo describes it as a macadamia. I'll update my review once it has had a chance to steep a little, but straight out of the gate, I like! Twisted Java also has a peppermint component to it, particularly on the inhale. Again, this juice is sweet, but not overly so. The sweetness comes through on the minty inhale, but the espresso shines on the exhale (especially if I exhale through my nose!) My boyfriend, who is also new to vaping, declared this a winner after trying it for a minute. He does like a darker/coffee style vape moreso even than I do, but we both agree that this juice is divine. Enjoying my bottle and will definitely buy again! I placed an order today for Belgian Cocoa, Shamrock, and Malibu Menthol (as well as a big bottle of Kringle's Curse) and am looking forward to reviewing them as well.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
That juice sounded odd to me, peppermint and coffee sounds like an unpleasant combo, so I passed on it. Then I heard from others who got it as a free sample who weren't digging the description either but were very suprised at how well the juice worked. Looking forward to this one now, Halo is just rocking the new flavors they've released. Be sure to try the Cafe Mocha too.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread