Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Dave will be along shortly to tell you about Malibu with a bit of Belgian in it ;) I have weird taste buds so personally the Tribeca or Tribeca voodoo mix are my only favorites

Not shortly, but...

Malibu is not mild, but a wild pina colada. Coconut and pineapple blends with the menthol/mint/frost thing. Funny, this is onr of the Halo juices that really does well on a minitank as well.

And adding Belgian? Superb. Anywhere from 5 drops into a 2.4 tank, all the way to 50/50. I alternate filling with belgian and malibu for different tastes.

A bit of Tribeca into Torque takes the harshness out of torque, giving it one of my ADVs.

I've cleared up some tank issues from yesterday and found out. Torque, after 3 weeks and idk how many fillups is the ungunkiest! The coil and wicks looked almost pristine. If you aren't into cleaning tanks (who is?) and you like the raw tobacco of Torque, or tempered with Tribeca, or frosted with some Mystic, you will be in vape heaven for weeks.

I'll say this. I've sampled a bunch of other vendors products. I'm amazed they continue to sell it, and equally amazed that people like it. So many are one note flavors, many are so muted, it's "wet air".

I don't like all of Halo's juices, but one thing is certain. None are understated. None are mild. They are all in your face flavor.

To repeat, Halo is FLAVOR!!!

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Not shortly, but...

Malibu is not mild, but a wild pina colada. Coconut and pineapple blends with the menthol/mint/frost thing. Funny, this is onr of the Halo juices that really does well on a minitank as well.

And adding Belgian? Superb. Anywhere from 5 drops into a 2.4 tank, all the way to 50/50. I alternate filling with belgian and malibu for different tastes.

A bit of Tribeca into Torque takes the harshness out of torque, giving it one of my ADVs.

I've cleared up some tank issues from yesterday and found out. Torque, after 3 weeks and idk how many fillups is the ungunkiest! The coil and wicks looked almost pristine. If you aren't into cleaning tanks (who is?) and you like the raw tobacco of Torque, or tempered with Tribeca, or frosted with some Mystic, you will be in vape heaven for weeks.

I'll say this. I've sampled a bunch of other vendors products. I'm amazed they continue to sell it, and equally amazed that people like it. So many are one note flavors, many are so muted, it's "wet air".

I don't like all of Halo's juices, but one thing is certain. None are understated. None are mild. They are all in your face flavor.

To repeat, Halo is FLAVOR!!!

That is very true. I am too picky on flavor for my own good haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread