First Mech mod Sentinel M16 with Helios Atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTM88

Verified Member
So after only few days of vaping I decided I wasn't getting the experience that I actually wanted. So I went to my local vape shop and picked up my first mech mod, Sentinal M16, with a Helios Atomizer. I must say I do enjoy dripping much more than having a tank. The amount of flavor I get now is amazing. they set it up for me with a dual .48 coils with a 3mm silica wick. This thing is amazing to say the least, I feel it is much more enjoyable to hit. I went in there with the intention of getting a nemesis clone, but this one feels so good in my hand

Attachments

• IMAG0384.jpg
    IMAG0384.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMAG0386.jpg
    IMAG0386.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 31

BobbyQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Houston
Looks nice, tell us more... What kind of liquid are you using, and what kind of batteries/charger did you get?
I ordered a smok magneto last night with some efest 30amp 2000mah batts.
From what I understand... "Safety First"
Sub-ohm vaping can be dangerous without the right kind of batteries. Use with caution.

savagemann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
California East Bay
Nice. Way to get started.
Even got good batteries and charger.
Be careful vaping that low ohm coil with the 18490.
I forget the rating on it, but I'm guessing you're pretty close to it.
Now you just need some wire, organic cotton and an ohm meter and you can really get the vape taliored perfect for yourself!

Dusif

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Denmark
So after only few days of vaping I decided I wasn't getting the experience that I actually wanted. So I went to my local vape shop and picked up my first mech mod, Sentinal M16, with a Helios Atomizer. I must say I do enjoy dripping much more than having a tank. The amount of flavor I get now is amazing. they set it up for me with a dual .48 coils with a 3mm silica wick. This thing is amazing to say the least, I feel it is much more enjoyable to hit. I went in there with the intention of getting a nemesis clone, but this one feels so good in my hand

Thats a really nice setup you have there... Im using the same ^^

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391104774.454553.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391104788.204483.jpg

Works really well :D

Vamo vivi/protank
Kts+ igo-w 0,7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread