The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

First non-tank unit - iJoy RDTA Mini

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomizer Systems' started by goalie, Jan 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. goalie

goalie Full Member

Mar 20, 2014
    Minnesota, US
    Hello. I hadn't been vaping for afew years and decided to jump back in with an iJoy RDTA mini. So far I love it. So different from a tank unit. I did have a few questions.

The coils seem to be much larger. Will they last longer? I also tend to hear and feel more sputtering coming from the coils. Is that normal because of their size?

When I change flavors of liquid, do I just need to change the cotton out if the coils are still good? Before I used to change the coil/wick unit out, but they were all in one.

These are some pretty basic questions and I'm sure I'll have some more as I get back into it. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Beamslider

Beamslider Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    You can remove the cotton, dry burn the coils to remove gunk and rewick with fresh cotton.

Or if you don't mind a little mix for a few hits, you can just vape close to dry and change juice. Unless they are drastically different flavors it will soon go away the old flavor.

• Agree Agree x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.