Status
Not open for further replies.

MsBree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2010
New Jersey
www.precious-pets.org
Just completed my first order, got the new carbine thing. Looks cool hopefully no issues with it, anyone else order one yet?

Hey there theredball...welcome to GotVapes and congrats on your first order! If you're talking about the new Turbine, I haven't ordered it yet! I'm sure others have, and there will be feedback comng soon, as orders start getting delivered, so stay tuned....

pineappledan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Dartmouth
Just completed my first order, got the new carbine thing. Looks cool hopefully no issues with it, anyone else order one yet?

Sweet we hooked another one! welcome to the vapires forum. everyone comes alive after dark. this is the place to be if you don't like your forum sites to read like oxford english dictionary. but I wish they sold carbines here, need an upgrade from my ar15.

pineappledan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Dartmouth
Also didn't order a syringe. Don't like having the things around my house, kind of looks bad if you know what I mean. Anyone know of a good way to fill without one? I'm sure I can makeshift something but I'd like to know if there's a standard alternative

yea it's a little strange but I just tell everyone I have diabetes lol. no I have my ecig parts and juice kits and I just leave it in there. Especialy since mine smells like root beer and has a cheap plastic tip nobody ever takes it to that level. you shouldn't need a syringe to fill them just pm dannoman or badkolo about it and they'l tell you. or check out the video and he prob already went through that.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Also didn't order a syringe. Don't like having the things around my house, kind of looks bad if you know what I mean. Anyone know of a good way to fill without one? I'm sure I can makeshift something but I'd like to know if there's a standard alternative

you can fill the turbine tank directly form your bottle, the hole is huge.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
lol smoking rt

the first thing i noticed was thaty ou can press the bottle up to the hol and squeeze and fill, works well, you can use a pipette as well and a syringe with blunt tip. you do want to tile it alittle so the the air hole doesnt get juice in it.

once you fill it and place it on your Turbine atomizer, give it a good few puffs to work out that vg primer, it tastes sweet and not funky so thats isnt a issue really. youll know the Turbine is working because you can hear that sizzle.

StotheK

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
Knoxville
www.stevevape.com
I just ordered the same time the OP did.. I think that video hooked me, I have high hopes as I'm still trying different things to find my groove here. I also ordered fluxomizers and no syringe, though I did get some of those pipettes, should be an interesting time :)

I'm pretty much going to have to give in eventually and get a real syringe ain't I? My coworkers already accuse me of toting around a little drug kit as it is.

pineappledan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Dartmouth
Just checked the tracking on it. Why is it in new york D: that makes no sense, damn USPS tracking system

wait nvm could have sworn you guys were in texas lol

dannoman's a sugarlander with the buisness end of a pen. badkolo's a yorker with a yankees hat and a garage full of toys. I love being a Massachusetteser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread