Order Problems With This Vendor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PROWLER45

May 27, 2011
FLORIDA
I placed a order with gotvapes on july 1 2011 and i have not received my package i have e-mail this company 6 times with no answer and their telephone number is not working and they will not return my e-mail anyone else has any problems ordering from GOTVAPES ?????

The tracking number they gave me shows package was mailed from new york?

Gotvapes please answer you e-mail i want my items i ordered and payed for

PROWLER45

May 27, 2011
FLORIDA
I have e-mailed both gentleman 3 time each over the last 3 days and no response

this is their tracking info.

July 5, 2011 18:11:00 FLUSHING, NY 11351 PROCESSED
July 5, 2011 09:08:00 WHITESTONE, NY 11357 SHIPMENT ACCEPTANCE
July 1, 2011 15:43:00 11357 Electronic Notification

They also e-mailed me on july 1 saying my package shipped july 1 and i am in florida

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
that number is working and here is another 347-361-0112

Im not seeing your email, what is your info. also you can pm me here, if the package says shipped and shows it went through flushing then it means its shipped, but pm me your invoice number or last name and i can check for you.

if your calling the old number on the older business card then yes that number was disconeccted, the new number is on all new cards and was sent in a newsletter to update old customers.

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Most of their products are shipped from New York, there are some products, like t-shirts, which are made a distrubuted from Texas. I would try pm'ing them here.
I have ordered a lot from this company and they are dam good. I havnt had the problems you have had and I hope they will get resolved soon.

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
Danno is in tx and chris is in ny most all of the products ship from ny
sometimes there are problems with certain email i dont know tech details but the guys are usually on top of everything.
I have this number from a biz card 347-361-0112

edit: wow bunch of ya beat me to it while i was typing lol

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
I swear to gawd, sometimes i just wanna choke usps, and here in new york usps is pretty much rock solid, its a busy terminal and they are mostly spot on but when they screw up they really screw up. lol, anyway all handled and welcome prowler to the gotvapes family and sorry for this usps mishap, it should be straightened out shortly.

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
My last package from GotVapes got the USPS treatment. It left Whitestone and went to Brooklyn overnight, then dropped off their tracking for 3 days. When it suddenly reappeared it was in Kearney, NJ, 19 miles away from Brooklyn. Not sure what they're up to out that way but I'm glad I had spares when I ordered. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread