First order!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rav

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
New Jersey
I just received my first order from E Liquid planet and have been using the liquid since yesterday. I will start off by saying that from placing the order to receiving the item it was three days. So the processing and shipping is very fast. I received the items in shrink wrap and each bottle is cleary marked with the flavor, mg, expiration date and child warning that product contains nicotine. So the packaging and safety are done very professionally. I am trying the Mad Bull(16mg), Cool-Soda(16mg) and Apple(16mg).

Cool-Soda
16mg
Mild flavor good throat hit. Taste of cola throughout from inhale to exhale.

Mad Bull
16mg
This one is the strongest in flavor of the three. Robust flavor that will linger, not a bad thing.

Apple
16mg
Like the cool-soda this is a mild flavor. I seem to taste most of the apple flavor on exhale.

All three were very consistant and the amount of vapor is very nice. This is definately a quality liquid. The flavoring and throat hit are balanced which I really like, one doesn't overpower the other. The liquid seems a little thinner then others I have tried but I think it really helped with fluid flowing through the poly and getting the most out of your liquid. I didn't need to top off as much as I did with others. All in all it is a very good product of high standards. I will be ordering from them consitantly.

-RAV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread