Juice review

Status
Not open for further replies.

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Also, what's the word on the sample pack? I'm really looking forward to buying from EP, but being new, I don't know what flavors I will like...

we will hopefully have sample packs by the end of the month...still working on updating the site with the 54 flavors we do have...

fiddler

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2008
New York City
I've been sampling my first order from this supplier. Blueberry, Pineapple, Lemon and Mocha were my first choices.

Blueberry was very nice. Good amount of flavor, great vapor. Nice, clean and tasty.

Pineapple was downright succulent, full flavor, ripe and delicious.

Lemon. What can I say about the lemon? Should it be possible to get high on a flavor? Well folks, it is possible. This wonderful stuff sent me right into gustatory heaven on the first draw. Nothing I have bought or made myself tops this for pure pleasure. I have no more words...

The one negative. The mocha seemed to have very little flavor - or my taste buds were worn out by this time.

Rest assured, I will be trying other flavors.. and ordering more lemon!

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
fiddler, you must try the mocha again as your 1st vape of the day... It has become one of my favorites...I find it extra chocolatey and creamy at the same time... It is the perfect vape for me while I enjoy my starbucks mocha frappuccino beverage in the morning...

fiddler

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2008
New York City
fiddler, you must try the mocha again as your 1st vape of the day... It has become one of my favorites...I find it extra chocolatey and creamy at the same time... It is the perfect vape for me while I enjoy my starbucks mocha frappuccino beverage in the morning...

Gave it another try this morning with same results. But come to think of it, it's probably me, not the juice. I have several other coffee or chocolate juices and all of them taste very light to me. Maybe it because I'm always sipping dark roasted coffee that other coffee flavors seem weak by comparison.

But no problem - three out of four puts eLiquid Planet high on my list, and I'll be ordering several other flavors today!

fiddler

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2008
New York City
ah, so we need a roasted coffee flavor? I will look into it...

Sounds great! You make it, I'll try it!

Just received another batch of flavors.

Whiskey - yep, it's scotch alright. I haven't drunk the hard stuff in decades but I always did like the flavor of scotch, and this is it.

Raspberry - not like raspberry candy or soda, more like the deeper flavor of a fine raspberry preserve. Muted sweetness, just right.

Orange - again, not like candy, more like juice. May well become my morning vape.

Black Tea - have to give this one a little time. Subtle, complex flavor. I'll need to fill a cart and give it a long trial.

BTW shipping: ordered on the 14th, got it on the 16th. What took so long? (LOL)

Tone

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
LI NY
Today I am going to review Elp new flavor Dunhill

I have no relation to this supplier other then I buy my stuff from him.
I payed full price for this liquid.

Dunhill 16mg

I vaped this liquid in a clean atomizer (901) and I vaped nothing else until I finished the 10ml bottle.

This is a tobacco flavor juice and a great one at that, It has no sweet flavor to it and it is the closest tasting to the "real" thing I have had to date.
vapor production is great and on par with all of ELP's juice
Throat hit is excellent.
This liquid come in childproof 10ml bottles with colored caps that designate the strength.

On a scale of 1-4
I give this a 4
this flavor is spot on when it come to tasting like a "real" Cig

Last edited:

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
Today I am going to review Elp new flavor Dunhill

I have no relation to this supplier other then I buy my stuff from him.
I payed full price for this liquid.

Dunhill 16mg

I vaped this liquid in a clean atomizer (901) and I vaped nothing else until I finished the 10ml bottle.

This is a tobacco flavor juice and a great one at that, It has no sweet flavor to it and it is the closest tasting to the "real" thing I have had to date.
vapor production is great and on par with all of ELP's juice
Throat hit is excellent.
This liquid come in childproof 10ml bottles with colored caps that designate the strength.

On a scale of 1-4
I give this a 4
this flavor is spot on when it come to tasting like a "real" Cig
I cannot find that flavor on the site. The Dunhill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread