First order!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I placed my first order with The Vapor Room a few days ago and got my juice in today. The flavors I decided to try were PB Cookie, Cin. Danish Swirl and Blueberry Crumble. They are all very tasty and Im really impressed with the quality and flavor accuracy! The only thing I noticed was that they're not quite as sweet as some of my other baked good flavors.. The flavor is definently strong enough though. No complaints! Just curious if they sweeten up a bit after steeping... Either way its all good! Im very pleased and will order again and recommend to my vaping friends for sure!

Thanks,

Ruth

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
Hi Ruth!
We definitely recommend steeping with our juice because they are made fresh per bottle. I don't know if I would say they would become "Sweeter" unless it is the nature of the flavor. For example, Sweet Strawberry has a sweet flavor so the longer it steeps the more potent the sweetness of that flavor will become. They will all become more flavorful after 4-6 days of steeping. Let them steep and get back to us with your thoughts!
- Jess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread