first post-or should I say book? Have a few questions in there if anyone has the time to read it

Status
Not open for further replies.

ralcan

Mar 31, 2012
on canada
This is my first post. I've been researching online for days. Read many posts in this forum. I started vaping a couple of years ago with a gift of a smoking everywhere ecig. Wasn't that happy with it (although some of that might have been because of the useless carts that came with it and my lack of knowledge) so I got a 510 and found that better but I ran out of attys and didnt bother again til recently. I am 59 and been smoking since I was 12 and have become a chain smoker but now medical issues have made me declare war on real cigs. I live in Ontario and can't get liquid nic here so I went to juicy vapours in buffalo and got a smoov 65mm kit for 70 bucks. Things have improved since I had the 510. The batteries last longer and the carts are nuch better since I don't have to drip 2 or 3 drops onto an atty. Now it will hold a ml of juice which is so much better. I would like to find a longer lasting battery though.They also had a 78 mm battery-maybe I should have asked about the difference-could have been a longer lasting battery. I wanted a lighter battery because its easier to hold and use but I guess you pay the price for that. I know I can't afford to buy ejuice in little bottles so I soent many hrs looking for good ejuice online. Finally settled on wizard labs as they are fda approved and their prices are really cheap. I'm lucky to have a sister in buffalo so I can get it sent to her-free shipping even-and go pick it up there as crossing the border through the mail is dubious at best. I will have 500ml of 100mg nic to play with now. I got it 100% pg based and bought lots of vg and pg to cut it with. I should be able to get about 2000 ml of 25 % nic - this way is very cheap indeed. Also I will be able to try lower doses as I want to reduce nic intake . I have lowered my real cigs to about 12 a day so far. Looking to reduce that to nothing eventually but even if I don't I will be a lot better off smoking 12 than 80 or 90 a day. I have read a lot about tanks and mods which do seem to have advantages but right now I will settle for what I have. I think the batteries are kr808 and I'm assuming they are D1 and the 78MM are D2 -can anyone confirm that. I want to find better batteries that will fit the accesories I have now-charger and pass through. Is that possible or would I have to buy a different setup? Alos I have seen ecig with tanks or "mods" that use regular rechargable batteries but it seems that the entire rig would be really big. I don't want to become an engineer so maybe I should just stick to my lil bought ecig. Anyway, if anyone can answer my questions I would appreciate it- I have read sooo much online that it is a lil overwhelming. Seems in the end most things just come down to personal preference.
Ralph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread