Status
Not open for further replies.

damthisisfun

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2012
Katy, TX
Hello fellow vapers - need some advice (been searching but havent found the correct thread). Been vapin on a Prosmoke for abt 3 months - mostly JC Ten cured EJ. I want to move to a VV kit with a tank. Apollo vtube or Volcano lavatube - or something else? I am assuming both these will work with a tank? Thanks so much........... 75 days analog free..........hope to never touch one again.....

cha0sthe0ry

Aug 6, 2012
Jacksonville, NC
Thanks - itaste looks pretty nice - different than the tubes - seems more fashionable if you will....seems like the v2 model is not sold in the US?

I am not a V2 fan. I don't know a lot about their products, other than the little 808 auto ecig we sell. Most expensive 808 and crappiest if you ask me. But you didn't. ;)

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
I would go with the vtube from Apollo ecigs. They have a great price on it at $53 after the 30% off coupon.

I was going to get the same system until I received a free provari. It is as close as you can get to a provari for the price.

The itaste is a decent unit, but it's a disposable battery. Once the battery is done, you throw the whole thing out whereas the vtube allows you to just replace the battery for $10. When you consider that and the fact that the vtube is cheaper, there's no question what to get.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread