Status
Not open for further replies.

regal55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2013
york,PA
Just when you think Provari has competition with the DNA30 tub and sigelei 20W, you find out they have great near DC voltage regulation but it all falls apart below a certain voltage. I personally would rather have an SVD than deal with that non sense.

So my provari remains king, the way unaffordable king. I need about 8 of them but that's not going to happen.

MrPlink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2014
Portland, OR / San Francisco CA
Just when you think Provari has competition with the DNA30 tub and Sigelei 20W, you find out they have great near DC voltage regulation but it all falls apart below a certain voltage. I personally would rather have an SVD than deal with that non sense.

Not being able to fire under 4v is generally only an issue for clearo and carto users.

For those of us coming from the RBA and or mech world it is a complete non issue.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Been rocking this new Provari now for 10 days. No complaints at all. I've rebuilt several coils now for my KFL for practice and I think I've got it down. This Provari running with the KayFun Lite is absolutely the best setup I've had

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that can't be true, Mr. Peart. Hasn't anyone told you that they're outdated and close to useless? Pay attention, man! ;-)

Glad you're enjoying it. Don't be surprised if that never changes. Just keep those contacts clean and it'll run like new for as long as you decide to hang onto i.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
The sx350 chip takes care of that, hopefully the will be a vape offered with one in the near future

I'm pretty sure you can get an Atlas 50 now, from Cigtechs.

Yessir - I was just able to add one to my cart. I don't need anything NEAR that, so I'm not going through with it, but you sure can. My DNA20's are overkill for me.

Sandylp

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2014
California
www.sandyp.com
You can get Rayon Cellucotton at Sally's Beauty Supply stores. I have three Provaris and two Kayfuns and a Nautilus and will probably get another Provari when the new versions are released. My main reason for using a Provari is the safety factor. Of course, their durability and colors are another plus. The coils on the Kayfuns are fun to build, and the Rayon Cellucotton seems to work well.

2112Rush

Jul 12, 2013
Houston, Texas, USA
You can get Rayon Cellucotton at Sally's Beauty Supply stores. I have three Provaris and two Kayfuns and a Nautilus and will probably get another Provari when the new versions are released. My main reason for using a Provari is the safety factor. Of course, their durability and colors are another plus. The coils on the Kayfuns are fun to build, and the Rayon Cellucotton seems to work well.

Thank you. Do you have to boil that Cellu Cotton?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread