First Purchase....but have a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

stringboi

Oct 11, 2010
Atlanta
Im about to make my first ecig purchase, and found just about everything I'm looking for at Heaven-gifts.com. I didnt see this listed on the Forum Suppliers section and was wondering if this is a reputable company?

I was also wondering why their 510 kits seemed so much cheaper than places here in the U.S., $20 - $40 cheaper than other sites. This made me a little uneasy and their warning about customs had me a bit nervous that I would run into problems with my order. Can anyone reassure me on this site?

Thank you ALL for your great amount of info on this site...it was very confusing to me at first, but each day that passes, I'm getting more and more convinced that this will be worth dumping my nasty analogs for digitals!!!! :thumbs:

Last edited:

foggy1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
S F Bay Area
Welcome to Ecf, the 510 model is a good way to your vaping journey.
I'll let someone else tell you about Heavensgifts as I've never dealt them.
If you haven't done it yet, take a few mins. to watch the videos for newbies;
they are here in the new members 'stickies' section just above thses posts.
someone will be on soon i'm sure to tell you where the best prices/ services are :)

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
Yup, Heaven Gifts is a good supplier. Plenty of good ones aren't Forum Suppliers.

Just keep in mind, since it's direct from China, the shipping is quite high. I think $14 min or something. If you're making a big order, it evens out and you may even save money. But if it's just a small order... not worth it.

The reason China is cheaper is because it's direct. American prices are higher because they have to cover the costs of their own shipping from China to get the products.

Good luck, and happy vaping!

Remember to get a spare battery and a couple spare atties, along with some juice.

stringboi

Oct 11, 2010
Atlanta
I scratched the order from Heaven-Gifts and went with LiteCigUSA, their prices were just about the same...and shipping was REALLY cheap. Thanks again for your help!!

I got Dekang juice only because this is my first time, and saw Dekang listed on many sites....I was thinking it was popular, anyone have experience with it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread