First Reo Ever Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAAmecanic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
Crestview, FL
I agree with Rhap on everything. Cisco 306atomizers (both 2.0 & 2.5ohm) from avidvaper AND alien Visions' Bobas Bounty. I bought some aw 16340's last night from rtd vapor also. Welcome, my friend. It was a REO Grand that made me realize that Bloog 808s weren't gonna cut it anymore. :)

If you like tobbacco vapes then Bobas is one of the most complex flavors you can vape. To me it tastes like Graham Cracker, Banana, and tobacco.

But with that said I will tell you there are three types of Boba's vapers... those who love it on first vape, those who hate it, and those (like me) that have aquired a taste for it over time. Thats the best I can describe Bobas... it really is the most complex juice out of the 100 or so I have tried. Wasnt a big fan to start with...but have slowly warmed up to it and now when I want a good tobacco vape, that is the ONLY one I turn to.

Now AVE's ROOTBEER.... OMG..... its like drinking a Barqs rootbeer.

okcodemonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Oklahoma
www.okcodemonkey.com
If you like tobbacco vapes then Bobas is one of the most complex flavors you can vape. To me it tastes like Graham Cracker, Banana, and tobacco.

But with that said I will tell you there are three types of Boba's vapers... those who love it on first vape, those who hate it, and those (like me) that have aquired a taste for it over time. Thats the best I can describe Bobas... it really is the most complex juice out of the 100 or so I have tried. Wasnt a big fan to start with...but have slowly warmed up to it and now when I want a good tobacco vape, that is the ONLY one I turn to.

Now AVE's ROOTBEER.... OMG..... its like drinking a Barqs rootbeer.

I have to agree with faamechanic here the AVE Rootbeer is amazing and one of mine and my wife's favorites.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Mrephunk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2012
Montauk - NY
the 16340's will work until they get the 18's back in stock
AW IMR 16340 3.7V 550 mah

But they don't last as long right? I would have to buy new batteries for this anyway(all mine are 18650s) so I would rather buy the better ones than sink money into batts I wont use after I get the new ones.

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
I'll be testing a pair of these to see how well they work in the VV Woodvil. I won them in a contest last year and haven't used them at all, so I figured I'd see how well they perform. Notcigs.com is selling the same brand in RCR123a as an alternative to Powerizers, so Buzz has probably vetted them as acceptable. Gotta watch out for counterfeits, though.

If anyone uses the vendor I linked, coupon code RMN001 and three pairs of these batteries will cost $19.57 delivered to the USA. They accept PayPal. I have no idea how fast they ship nor how long it would take.

If I NEEDED batteries, I would spend more and buy from a more local online vendor.

Edit: These batteries don't fit. Too tall.

Last edited:

Mrephunk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2012
Montauk - NY
Thanks for all the help everybody. I ordered some batts from Empiremods.com as well as some attys. They only seemed to have LR attys, so think I should maybe get some with a higher resistance. Also should I get one of those volt meters, like the ones that screw on and have the 3 digit readout? I have a multimeter but was thinking one of those would be a little handier/easier. Can anyone recommend a good one?

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
I'll be testing a pair of these to see how well they work in the VV Woodvil. I won them in a contest last year and haven't used them at all, so I figured I'd see how well they perform. Notcigs.com is selling the same brand in RCR123a as an alternative to Powerizers, so Buzz has probably vetted them as acceptable. Gotta watch out for counterfeits, though.

If anyone uses the vendor I linked, coupon code RMN001 and three pairs of these batteries will cost $19.57 delivered to the USA. They accept PayPal. I have no idea how fast they ship nor how long it would take.

If I NEEDED batteries, I would spend more and buy from a more local online vendor.

I got my VV Woodvil today, so I want to make it known these protected Trustfire 18350's are too tall and won't fit. Don't buy any for the VV Woodvil.

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Thanks for all the help everybody. I ordered some batts from Empiremods.com as well as some attys. They only seemed to have LR attys, so think I should maybe get some with a higher resistance. Also should I get one of those volt meters, like the ones that screw on and have the 3 digit readout? I have a multimeter but was thinking one of those would be a little handier/easier. Can anyone recommend a good one?
I have one and it's handy but you also need a regular multimeter to check attys.
Randy at RTDvapor.com has both of them. I like the fact the one you screw on you can tell what voltage you're getting under load. There should be about 0.3 Volt difference loaded compared to unloaded (no atty) with a 1.5ohm atty (LR). Much more than that you can tell your battery's internal resistance is climbing which is not good- a sign that your battery is unhealthy (about to die and needs to be pitched). I like the fact that I can tell the health of my older batteries with this device and it has helped me to know when to order new batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread