The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

First time and it was good

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Harlen, Dec 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Harlen

Harlen Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2013
    Charlotte Nc
    I'm at the park chilling after a long day ,not ready to go home vaping in my truck .
    theres a light tap on the passenger side window , I look over and a young woman is there holding up a mod lol
    I roil the window down and she asked me what I was vaping ? Told her I was vaping some home made peach at 8mg/ml .
    she asked if I had any to share ? She was out .yep always share . With pretty girls lol I'm an old dog but love the smiles .
    So to make short she liked it and thanked me and off she went.
    left me with a smile .
    my first juice bum lol .

2. UncleChimney

UncleChimney Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 31, 2010
    SE Pa
    Haha, nicely done! Hopefully we'll all get that opportunity at some time!

Good on you man!

3. sbc83

sbc83 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 16, 2013
    I should start packing an extra 10ml when I leave the house from now on. Never know when an attractive young lady will be in need of some juice. :hubba:

4. volume control

volume control Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2012
    Mass
    That's awesome, she must have been looking for a vaper, around here youd never be so lucky!

5. Harlen

Harlen Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2013
    Charlotte Nc
    Wife would not have liked it lol

6. trouble1000

trouble1000 PV Master of Valinor Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2013
    Rochdale, Lancs, GB
    You're lucky. The only ones that ever want to try my mod are the great unwashed. I'm a Bus driver, so I tend to get a lot of questions while vaping at the bus station on my breaks. The ones that normally ask for a toot on my Vmod will come over, I can normally smell them coming at 20 paces, "can I have a go at that mate?" My usual reply is "no chance, not even my Wife's lips get to touch this" :laugh:

I wouldn't mind so much if it was a nice looking lady, but most of the enquirers wouldn't know a bar of soap if it hit them in the face ;) Lipstick on the drip tip I could handle but not foot and mouth.

7. erikbal

erikbal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2013
    Olean, NY
    Hahaha that's funny! I was in my local vapor lounge the other day and there was this guy in there asking me about my t3s and if I liked it and he was a good 5 feet away from me and the stench was unreal! I had to back up because I felt like throwing up. He has no problem spending $1/ml on juice and buying an MVP2 and everything but can't afford soap apparently.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

8. Myrany

Myrany Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 14, 2013
    Louisiana
    Sometimes the return of my ability to smell things that came with quitting smoking is NOT a blessing. ;)

9. damthisisfun

damthisisfun Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2012
    Katy, TX
  10. mare ze dotes

mare ze dotes Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2012
    WI/Boston
    what a fun story. I never met nor seen another vaper out in the wild. If I did I would jump up'n'down, wave and appear like a crazy women.

11. DigChrono

DigChrono Full Member

Oct 4, 2013
    NC, USA
    I was sitting in a local vape-friendly coffeeshop, and I see this guy across the room with an eGo (it was something basic, I can't remember specifically) and I smile to myself and wonder how long it'll take for him to notice me. Sure enough, he walks over to me, and without a word, offers me his device and reaches out for mine. He seemed rather impressed and I just laughed.

12. trouble1000

trouble1000 PV Master of Valinor Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2013
    Rochdale, Lancs, GB
    Honestly most of the bus routes I drive are full of the "socially unwashed". Don't get me wrong, I know times are hard. It just gets to me, when they can afford a 6 pack and 40 cigs, but not soap. It's worse still in summer - driving with my head out of the cab window can be dangerous ;)

I know exactly what you mean. I think my sense of smell is actually better now than when I first started smoking. It's a cross we all have to bear :laugh:

13. Diogenes

Diogenes Moved On

Nov 5, 2013
    Justice, IL
    When I read that line, my first thought was of Aqualung, by Jethro Tull

14. Toyotaslave

Toyotaslave Full Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Southwest Indiana, USA
    This thread leads me to believe we NEED a set of flavors by some inventive juice maker to name them after Bond girls. Imagine the possibilities!

15. Grimwald

Grimwald Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2012
    Lawrence KS
    What flavor is "..... Galore"? "Plenty O'Toole"? Imagine the possibilities, indeed.

Edit: Sorry, didn't know that word would be censured...my bad.

16. Myrany

Myrany Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 14, 2013
    Louisiana
    I am so glad I am not the only one that flashed back to that song :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.